Chapter 30- finally

Sienna Marino

I pace the living room in Ashs clothes with Ari and Scarlett on the couch. The boys are all planing a rescue plan but refuse to let me in on it.

"Si si, just calm down, the boys are coming up with a plan and we will go find him." Scarlet says.

"What if we can't find his location. What if he's already dead." I say breathing heavily.

"Luca is a great hacker. Nic will sort out the rest. We will find him." Ari says offering me a small smile.

"Ok... ok your right. I'll be back." I rush out as I sprint to the conference room where all the men plus the boys are planning.

I burst through the doors hurrying over to Toni's side. "I'm coming with you I don't care what you say." I grit to Nic.

He closed his mouth and turned back to the map. "This is the compound they are holding Il capo in. Half of you will enter through this door with Toni and Matteo and the other half will come through this door with me and Luca." Nic says pointing.
(The boss)

"Our goal is to talk out as many men as we can and locate il capo. That's it. Do not try to steal or anything. In and out." Nic says with purpose.

"Sí signore." They all can't with a curt nod.

"Get your gear ready and be out in the SUVs." He says as all the men file out. I quickly run out of the room and upstairs where I put on black clothes to blend in.

I followed the rest of the men out of the house with a handgun on my hip, my daggers on my thigh and a machine gun on my back. Just like everyone else except I have daggers. I got in the car with Luca, Matteo, Toni, and Nic.

"What do i do?" I asked when we started driving off.

"You come with me to look for Ash." Nic says keeping his eyes on the road. I nod in response even though I'm pretty sure he can't see me.

***

An hour of driving goes by and I can't stop fiddling with my fingers.

"We're here." Nic says getting out of the car, the rest of us follow suit.

"Ok. Everyone In your groups." Nic announces quietly. The men split in their designated groups. "Scatter."

With that both groups split from eachother and I follow Nic through a wooded area. coming at a stop infront of a big building he gives the hand signal to stop.

He gives us the signal to enter and so we do. The whole place is dark and silent. I try to pin point where the back of the house is, that's where Ash is... most likely. Nic gives the signal to separate so I follow him and leave the rest behind.

Only when we were just about in the back gun shots go off.

"Sienna go." Nic yells. I nod running down the hallway to a door that is the basement. Well that's what it says on the blue print.

I grab my grab from my back putting it off of safely and slowly descending the stairs. It's dark and I can't hear much except the occasional groan. But that's not Ash. I just know it's not.