Chapter 14- cry

Sienna Marino

When I opened my eyes I was greeted my an empty bed, Ash wasn't in bed with me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed but I'm sure he just has important work and I'll see him later. I rolled my head to the side and saw the time was 9:00. I haven't been awake this early in forever. And I was kind of enjoying it. I decided todays a nice day to hang out in the pool.
———————————————————————————
I said goodbye to my mother when she left and ate some food, I gad totally forgotten to eat yesterday. I finished my last bite of toast and headed up stairs. I changed into a blue bikini.

and I put my hair us down the water doesn't ruin it

"Hey anyone want to join me in the pool?" I asked Scarlett, Ari and Toni who were sitting at the breakfast table.

"Sorry Si I have some work to do today." Scarlett said looking sad.

"Same." Toni chimes in. "Sorry si."

"I'm not feeling well today, sorry si." Ari said looking guilty.

"Don't worry! I don't mind some time to my self." I smiled grabbing some fruit off the table and taking it to the pool side. I sighed contently as I tanned on the pool side lounge chairs. This wasn't so bad. I grabbed my phone and speaker that I brought out with me and played one of my favourite playlists and ate fruit.

about an hour passed my of tanning so I decided to actually get into the water. I took my fruit to beside the water then walked up to the outdoor kitchen where I grabbed some ice water. I set that down next to the fruit and slid in the cool water. I let the cold water cold down my skin and refresh my body while I munched on a grape.
———————————————————————————
It was now 5pm and I didn't do much today, I got out of the pool around lunch, ate lunch. And cleaned up both mine and Ashs room. his wasn't too messy but my clothes were all over it, if you can guess why. I made my bed. And now I was eating dinner. Alone. All five guys and Scarlett were out doing work, and Ari wasn't feeling well she's on her period and doesn't want to eat. I'll get Nic to get her to eat later I know he'll be able to.

I sighed suddenly losing my appetite, it felt weird not all eating together. I took the big bowl of pasta and my bowl and brought it to the kitchen. I stored the rest in the fridge for the others later and threw my serving out. I wanted to watch a movie so i went to see if Ari would like to join me.

"Ari? I'm going to watch a movie down stairs do you want to watch with me?" I asked outside her door.

"No sorry." I heard her mumble from inside.

"Ok.. let me know if you need anything." I told her softly walking away. I felt bad for her, she's obviously not feeling well and must feel really really bad if she doesn't want to watch a movie.