Chapter 32- beg

Asher Hernandez

It's been a couple days since they brought me home, other than the bruising I'm completely fine. I'm still fucking angry that the guys let sienna help them find me. I'm grateful she's ok.

"Come in." I say when I hear a knock at the office door. I decided to get back into work.

"Hey we have to tell you something." I hear Nics voice from the door. I lift my head to see Luca, Matteo, Toni, Nic and scarlet... the Mafia.

"What is it." I say leaning back in the chair and readjusting my hips.

"Well.. when you were taken and we got you back we brought someone with us." Nic starts.

I raise my eyebrow for him to continue. If I'm going to be honest I don't remember much from when I was away, they pumped some kind of drug into me to keep me sedate and delusional.

"Sebastian." Scarlett blurts.

My eyes widen and I see fucking red. "The fuck did you just say?" I slam my hands on the table standing.

"Look that's not how we planned to tell you-" Luca says.

"Where is he. Bring me to him." I snap speeding towards the door.

"Ash-" I cut Matteo off.

"Now Matteo." I yell.

He nods walking down the hallway towards the basement with the rest following behind except Scarlett who went the opposite way. We walk down the stairs and towards the most secure cell we have. As soon as it comes into sight I push Matteo aside and slam the door open.

"Ah Ash, iv been waiting for you." He says.

It's him. It's fucking him. Sebastian.

"You know that bitch of yours is strong. She shot me. Twice!" He exclaimed like a kid. I smirk internally at sienna.

"Don't fucking call her that or I'll cut off your tongue and watch you bleed." I say coming to stand infront of him. "Oh we are going to have so much fun."

"Why don't we start with how you tortured me." I say with a smirk.

***
Sienna Marino

I'm sitting on the bed waiting for Ash to come to bed when I hear a knock.

"Come in." I call perking up.

Luca comes bursting in with Nic behind him, I wouldn't feel so worried if it weren't for Nics expression.

Much like Ash, Nic shows little emotion. The both of them only show there emotions with the house and that's it. Nic is the calm cool and collected leader of the mafia, he keeps Ash in check and rarely gets like this because Ash and Nic even eachother out. But right now Nic looks worried... very worried.

"What's wrong?" I say jumping off the bed and rushing to the two panting men at the doorway.

"Ash.. he's lost it." Luca rushes out.

"What do you mean?" I say. "Ok calm down take deep breaths and explain."

"He went down to see Sebastian this morning and has been torturing him all day, we wouldn't care but Ash hasn't stopped and his hands are all bloody." Nic says.