Chapter 8- nightmare

Sienna Marino

Its been a few days since the discussions had with Ash, we have been using this time to move our cloths and other things we wanted into the house- correction our new house. This whole situation wasn't ideal but it also wasn't terrible. My wounds have been healing nicely and the one on my cheek has closed up, it doesn't hurt as much anymore. i also haven't seen Ash since our talk, well other then dinner and breakfast. I'm starting to like it here. Ari and I have become friends with the rest of the group and we all eat dinner and breakfast together plus the food is so fucking good.

"Hey Si, have you seen Luca? I need him to get a couple men." Matteo asked walking into the living room. I'm still getting used to the whole Mafia thing though.

"I think he's in the gym with Toni." I told him glancing over my shoulder.

"Ok thanks." he called walking off.

We all have become close and I feel like iv known them for years. We are all comfortable around each other and iv always wanted that. But Ash is always so distant. I have tried talking to him at dinner but I'm always done eating by the time he comes down anyway. Even today at dinner I was just about done eating when he came grabbed food and left. It bothers me weirdly enough.

"Hey Si, Ari do you guys want to come out in the hot tub?" I hear Scarlett's voice from behind me. I glance at Ari as if asking if she wants to, she nodded in return.

"Sure!" I smiled standing up from the couch. "On the deal that I get to borrow your blue bikini." I grin pointing at her.

"Fine but I get to wear your red one." She grinned back.

"Oooo me to Si Si I want to wear you green one!" Ari squealed following us.

Scarlett Ari and I all have a very similar body shape so we share clothes very easily and often. But we go shopping all the time and pick out things all of us like to share. Each person in the household has a black card that is linked with Ash's bank account. The system of money they have is crazy to explain but some how they get billions of dollars and some of it isn't real money.

*i accidentally deleted siennas

Aris bikinis