Chapter 19- angry

Sienna Marino

"Wait.. so Dobbys free? How?" Matteo asked looking at the screen.

"Harry gave him a sock." Ari told him.

"But doesn't his master have to?" Matteo asked confused.

"Yeah but since luscious gave him the book with the sock it seems like his master did." I explained.

"Ohhhh."

We continued watching the movies and when we finished the series Matteo was asleep and scarlet, Ari were waiting for our guys.

"So Si Si when I went to steal your clothes they were gone, is that because you moved into Ash room?" Scarlet grinned looking at me.

"Maybe." I winked.

"you guys fuck yet? We know you didn't when you told us you did." Ari said.

"I- your right we didn't the first time and still.. no not fully." I told them blushing. "What about you guys. And Ari don't even I already know you have." I smirked at her.

"How-" I cut her off.

"Your loud." I told her. He face went up in flames and she turned best red.

"We have too." Scarlett said blushing aswell.

"Oooo lucky girls." I chuckled.

"why haven't you? I'm honestly surprised." Scarlett stated with raised eyebrows.

"I'm not. But I also know about he who should not be names." Ari said referencing Harry Potter which I thought was funny.

"Long story short I was in a bad relationship and a lot of bad things happend.. some of which made me not want to have sex at all." I answered scarlets question before she got to ask. She nodded understanding what I meant. We sat and chatted for a while more until we heard the door slam.

All three of us got up and headed towards the front door. Ash, Nic, Luca and Toni all stood there. Ash looked furious and he stormed off towards his office. I went to follow after him but Nic grabbed my arm.

"Don't. He's in a really fucking bad mood." He glared in the direction Ash disappeared to. the remaining three guys just stood awkwardly looking at the ground.

"Why what happened?" I asked Nic concerned.

"It's not mine to say just give him some space." Nic said letting go of my arm. although he was probably right and I should give Ash some space.. but what if he doesn't want space? What if he wants to talk? And with that in mind I went towards his office.

"Goodnight guys." I smiled turning back towards the hall.

"Si, are you sure you want to do that?" Ari asked looking worried.

"He won't hurt me if your worried about that. It's fine. I got this." I reassured them walking down the hall.

I ended up infront of his office doors and was about to knock when I flinched I heard glass shatter and big bangs.

"Ash?!" I asked rushing through the doors. When I met eyes with him, his soft warm eyes were nothing but a deep pool of coldness and anger.