Chapter 18- forgive

Sienna Marino

I shivered feeling cold surround my body. I blinked my eyes open noticing Ash was no longer on top of me. I sat up seeing Ash sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

"Hun? What's wrong are you ok?" I whispered concerned getting closer to him. I placed my hand gently on his back feeling his muscles stiffen under my touch.

I got off the bed and sat on my knees infront of him. I looked up through his hair to see his blue eyes surrounded in a red hue, he had been crying.

"Hey.. Hun what happened are you ok?" he just stared into my eyes and I felt like it might be best just for comfort him instead of talking about it. I sat up from my knees sliding my hands around his neck and hugging him. I ran one hand through his hair and the other rubbing circles on the back of his neck.

"Ash why don't we talk about it in the morning and sleep now?"

"I can't.." he mumbled into my neck.

"Come here." I told him getting back onto the bed and sitting so my back was against the head board. i patted my thighs gesturing for him to lay down which he did. I pulled the covers over him and tangled my hands in his hair. he slid his hands underneath my knees wrapping them around my thighs. I continued to message his head until he fell asleep. I didn't want to wake him up by shifting into a more comfortable position so I settled for where I was.
———————————————————————————
I woke up before Ash which was rare but he obviously needed sleep. I had a massive kink in my neck and today was cold so I decided to go chill in the hot tub. I quietly changed into one of my bikinis and headed down stairs. I briefly saw Scarlet and Ari when I got home last night but I didn't want to talk to them.

When I got down the stairs and to the backyard there they were. Sitting in the hot tub and laughing, laughing with out me. I sighed and turned around to go back in the house when someone called me.

"Sienna! Please... we want to apologize!" Ari yelled after me looking guilty.

I let a short breath fall out of my mouth as I made me way towards the hot tub.

"I'm sorry I said that about you, your right we weren't there for when you needed us and we were mad for the wrong reasons. Please forgive us." Scarlett looked sad.

"I forgive you." I told them getting into the hot tub.

"Really?" Ari asked looking hopeful.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "But you have to spill the tea on the boys."

"Nic and I are dating." Ari blushed.

"Same with Luca and I." Scarlett smiled.

"So what about you and Ash?" They squealed.

"Well.. we're dating." I giggled with them.

"Ahhhh we knew ittt." Ari blushed.

"Thank you sienna." Scarlett looked serious now

"For what?" I asked confused.

"Ash has seemed much happier now that you came in our lives, he seems more loosened up and less closed off. Your making him a better person and making him happy ever since it happens." She told me.