Chapter 4-connection

Ashton Hernandez

She smells like sweet strawberry's and roses, her skin is so soft, and her voice is so.... Calm. I don't know why I brought her to my house or why i have my face in her neck clinging on to her like a pathetic fucking kid. But as soon as I saw her I felt a... connection? What the fuck?

I let her go, what is going on right now I just met this girl, but something about her voice... it draws me in. But I can't have her or this, i can't have happiness not in the world I'm stuck in. Not in the mafia.

"Thanks." I mumble hopping off of the marble kitchen counter.

"Uh.. sure it's the least I could do." She smiled lazily. Wow I just let a drunk hot stranger stitch me up. I must have had too many shots earlier in my club. That's when I found her.

"so you'll take me home now?" She slurred blinking slowly.

"yeah let me get someone to drive you I had too much to drink." I sighed. I walked towards the large stair case and signalled for her to follow behind me.

"hey what's yourrr..." she trailed off falling into my lower back. My body tensed but soon relaxed, if I move she'll fall.

"OHHH ASHHH!" I winced at the loud screech that came from my best friend.

"Shut the fuck up will you? I have a hang over" I groaned pinching the bridge of my nose.

"My bad." He grinned throwing his hands in the air. "Wait who is that?" he pointed at..at I didn't get her name.

"long story just help me bring her up stairs." I rolled my eyes. I peered over my shoulder to see her face pressed into the middle of my back, her arms were dangling, her hair fell over her face. "Hurry up I feel like shit." I barked at the fooling man standing in front of me.

"Alright, alright." he agreed walking over to us and rapping his arm around her waist. I don't know why but I don't like that he's holding her waist and not me. What the hell is wrong with me? I grabbed her from him, alittle more roughly then i would have liked, I picked her up bridal style and made my way to the base of the stairs.

"did you or did you not just say your hung over? Should you be carrying her? Because I have no problem with carrying her fine ass." He smirked. I glared at him and continued up the stairs and into a spare room. i called in a maid to change her into some of my sweats and a shirt.

"she's all changed I left her on the bed just like you asked." Alyssa our maid told me. I thanked her and headed to my room. I rummaged through my closet and picked out a pair of grey sweats. I stripped out of my black slacks and dress shoes and slipped the soft material on. should I check on her?

I stumbled my way to her room the alcohol hitting my system hard. I leaned on the door frame watching her chest rise and fall evenly. she really is pretty.
———————————————————————————

Sienna Marino

I woke up with a pounding head and a stomach ache. the bright sun hit my face through the curtains of my room- my room? This isn't my room. where am I? I threw the blankets off me seeing I was in some sweats and a black cotton t shirt. Oh my god please don't tell me I got drunk and had a one night stand. As I looked around the room I heard a soft knock on the door.