Chapter 29- ASH

Sienna Marino

After what felt like a eternity we pulled up to a castle looking building, it was massive and intimidating.

Ash rubbed his thumb soothingly on the back of my hand, he must have felt my change in mood. Suddenly I was feeling more and more anxious, something about this seemed off.

"Let's go." Ash whispered, putting his hand out for me.

I grabbed his hand and pulled my self out of the limo, looking up at the lit windows. We waited until Ari and Nic were standing behind us to start walking to the grand entrance.

"We're the last ones to arrive since we are the head mafia here. When we enter Nic and I will announce our names and our mafia." Ash said as he leaned into my ear.

We approached the door only to stop infront of a man. He gestured for Ash to step forward so he did, the man patted Ash down completely. I felt my heart drop to my feet, what if they found my knifes... what would they do to me. The man gestured me to step forward, I looked at Ash hesitantly but he nodded.

"Arms up feet apart." The man demanded. I did as he said and chilled as the man ran his gross hands down my arm and torso. When he reached my legs he suddenly stopped and looked frightened my someone behind me. I glanced back and saw Ash, but with the deadliest glare I have ever seen it even scared me.

The man backed off without finding my daggers. I returned to Ash side and linked my arm in his.

The doors opened revealing a massive ballroom filled with people.

"Ashton Hernandez. Serpents." Ash boomed beside me. I watched as all heads turned in our direction, some looking frightened.

" Dominic Bianchi. Serpents." Nic said as we walked down the steps to the rest of the people.

"Ashhhh how's life been." A boy said. He looked a little younger then Ash. He had blond hair and green eyes.

"Hey massimo, everything's good you?" Ash said as they shook hands.

"It's good." I watched his eyes drift to mine. "Who's this pretty lady..."

"Hi I'm sienna." I smiled putting my hand out.

"Massimo." He smiled shaking my hand.

"She's mine massi, back off." Ash gritted earning a chuckle from him.

"Yeah yeah, too bad though she's gorgeous." He said winking at me.

"Thank you." I giggled, looking at Ashs face.

***

We walked around meeting people and Ash made some alliances and business agreements. I tuned most of them out because it was boring and I was hungry. We have been walking around for almost 1 and a half hours.

"Ash." I whispered. "I'm hungry."

"Ok amor let's go eat." He whispered back

We sat down at one of the tables, Ari and Nic already there. They had been walking around with us for a bit but sat down before us. I started eating some fruit that was in a bowl. Ash sitting next to me bouncing his knee.