Chapter 23- drunk

Asher Hernandez
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING- ALCOHOL⚠️

I watch Sienna leave the room in tears. I wanted to go after her but I'm too angry to have a real conversation. He's so stubborn why can she see I'm doing this for her own good. I want her to be safe and out of harms way.. but is she right? Would she be safer if she had the Mafia skills? Or be in more danger then she thinks?

All the thoughts I had kept swirling around in my head as I paced around the room frusteratedly running my hands threw my hair. Fuck I need a drink. And I did just that. I left the room storming straight pass the guest room Sienna was in, I winced and almost stopped in my tracks when I heard her cried from the other side of the door. It hurts me to see her in pain and crying... especially if I'm the one who caused it.

When I went into the kitchen I caught sight of all the guys. Luca, Toni, Matteo and Nic. I went straight to the cabinet and grabbed the strongest alcohol we still had.

"I knew it! She got you didn't she?" Toni chucked taking a sip of his whiskey or whatever the fuck that was. I glared at him tightening my jaw while I poured the clear liquid into a cup.

"So she's joining us?! Great she has fight in her I can tell." It was Matteo. Although they were right she was strong and had the determination of the entire mafia combined I still couldn't let her join.

"She's not joining the fucking mafia." I snapped throwing back the alcohol. I refilled the cup.

"Your so stubborn Ash. Let her do this, we're all here to keep her safe." Luca said.

"Fuck off Luca." I growled. He put his hands up in surrender and left, I assume to Scarlet. Matteo leaving shortly after.

"I trained her Ash. She's fucking strong and is a good asset to the Mafia." Toni shrugged.

"He's right Ash. Just let her join." Nic glared. I glared back.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath grabbing the bottle and heading back to our room.

I sat down against the head bored and taking sips from the bottle. Maybe I should listen to them.. but can she put up with taking orders from me? she fucking better. I sighed and decided to apologize to Sienna and tell her she can join. I lazily picked my self off the bed placing the now almost empty bottle on the ground. I felt dizzy and I think I was drunk.

I stumbled my way to Sienna and opened her door. "Sienna." I whispered.

"Leave me alone." She sniffed breaking my heart.

"I'm sorry.." I slurred throwing my self on the bed. "You can join if your able to take orders from me, but I'm putting you in charge of plans and paper work."
———————————————————————————

Sienna Marino

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah." He hiccuped.

"Ash.. are you drunk?" I asked amazed

"No?" He said as if it was a no brainer. "Do you forgive me? Can we go back to our room? The beds cold and lonely without you." He pouted.