Chapter 13- love

Sienna Marino
⚠️WARNING MATURE CONTENT- 😏⚠️

I got my mom all settled in to bed and in a change of clothes. I changed as well and said goodnight. I then headed to Ash's room and knocked.

"Come in." I stepped in the door and closed it behind me. "You know you don't have to knock right?" Ash said turning around. he was undoing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh ok." I spoke softly walking over to him. "Damn you stained your shirt." I told him when he took it off. I walked into the bathroom and ran the tap for cold water. I filled the sink and soaked his shirt.

"I'm a billionaire I can by a new one you know." He smirked amused.

"Yeah but still." I noticed cuts on his fists, concern flooded through my body as I rushed over and took his big hands in mind.

"How did you get these?" I asked pointing at his bloody cracked knuckles. I looked up at him but he just shrugged. "Damn." I sighed pulling him into the bathroom with me. I took out the first aid kit from under the sink, I opened it and pulled out a alcohol wipe and bandages.

"Sienna it's fine." he tried to pull his hands away but I pulled them back.
———————————————————————————

Asher Hernandez

Rich. Siennas father. The guys and I brought him to our warehouse when we were given the ok from sienna and her mother.

"So rich. You know whats going to happen to you don't you?" I asked walking around the chair he's sitting in.

"P-please boss, I'll do anything." He pleaded.

"Shut up." I spat punching him across the face. Nic, Toni, Luca and Matteo are all in the room with me.

"Rich. You bastard. You know siennas a sister to us, well some of us." Luca growled punching him in the gut. He spat blood spraying us.

"So how do you want to do it? Beat to death? Or maybe fire." Matteo chimes in holding a blow torch.

"No- NO PLEASE." He screamed tears running down his face. God his screams were music to my ears.

"You can have my whore of a daughter- I'm- I'm sure she's good." My jaw clenched, it made me all the more angrier hearing him call Sienna that. I hit him across the face, harder. Again and again and again.

"Ash- ASH." it was Nic, he grabbed my wrist firmly preventing my from hitting him more. "You'll kill him."

"Good, fuck off Nic." I spat anger coursing through my body.

"Ash stop. Let's Go home. He's basically dead." my eyes flickered to Rich who had his head hanging low and blood flowing out of his face and mouth.

"Whatever." I snarled pushing Nic off me. We left through the door and towards the SUV. I sped us home gripping the wheel until my knuckles turned white.

"Jesus Ash you could have killed us." Toni groaned stepping into the house. I heard the sound of fast foot steps coming towards us, Siennas mother came running out from the kitchen with Sienna on her tail.