Chapter 21- so good

Asher Hernandez

my jaw clenches when I feel her tighten around me again. Gently. I remind my self I need to go gently.

I let a moan slip my lips and I thrust into her again, her around me is the best fucking feeling  ever and I don't think I'll ever get enough of it. I start to slowly move my hips back and forth and quicken my pace up when her back arches.

I feel my muscles tense and I start thrusting deep inside her watching her perfectly round tits bounce with each thrust. I grab her hips with both my hands keeping her still as I slam into her losing all control I once had. I get harder everytime I hear her pretty moans and whimpers that leave her lips.

"Oh god.. Ash fuck." She moans my name which drives me crazy.

"Whos pussy is this." I demand grabbing her by her neck and applying slight pressure. Her hazel eyes meet mine, she moans and doesn't answer so I slam so deep inside her and stop moving.

"Yours." She chokes on her moans.

"Good girl. You take my cock so fucking good." I praise as I continue to move inside her.

"Fuck ash I love you." She moaned digging her nails deeper into my hips. I moaned at her words bringing my hand so it's between us, I use my thumb and start rubbing her clit in circles as I continue to slam my hips against hers.

"shit.. fuck Ash." She screams which brings a smirk to my lips as I continue to fuck her. I grip the sheets above her head tighter as I thrust deep inside her. "Faster.. Ash faster." She whispers in my ear. I hum in agreement as I comply. She wraps her legs around my waist pulling me closer to her as I thrust fast and hard.

"Fuck yes." She moans dropping her head back and arching her back. I latch onto her exposed neck leaving sloppy kisses all over while sucking hard. I feel her hands tangle into my hair and pull at my roots.

"Fuck sienna." I let a deep moan slip. I feel her clench around me and I can tell she's close. I rub harder and faster on her clit occasionally pinching, I trust harder and deeper repeatedly hitting her sweet spot.

"You want to cum amore?" I ask breathlessly. she nods vigorously with a whimper. "Words." I demand.

"Yes." She moans tightening her grip on my hair and around my waist. I hum quickening my pace.

"Look at me." I demand grabbing her face she keeps her eyes closed shut which then I completely pull out. I watch as her eyes fly open and she groans.

"Please ash." She pleads.

"Please what?" I narrow my eyes.

"Please make me cum." She begs which turns me on even more. I place both hands on her thighs pushing them apart so she's spread wide. I slam into her hard and fast, I pull out and do it again and again and again until her legs are shaking uncontrollably underneath my tattooed hands. "Fuck.. oh my god Ash please." She whines. I smirk.

I take in her sweat covered body underneath us and listen to the sounds of our moans and body's connecting fill the room. I glance down to where our body's meet and feel my self edging just at the sight. I push into her faster and rougher feeling my tip hit her G-spot repeatedly. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as her breathing gets heavier. I lean over her inter locking both our hands and pushing the backs of hers into the bed.