Chapter 15- eat

Sienna Marino

I couldn't sleep much last night. I had to many thoughts running through my head, I was sad and worried and mad. Mad that Ash would go on a mission by him self after telling me he loved me. Was he lying? did he mean to get hurt? My head hurt with so many emotions swirling inside.

it was 6 in the morning, I couldn't sleep and I didn't have much of an appetite. So the only thing I wanted to do was see Ash and stay with him until he wakes up. when I asked the doctors when they think he will wake up they said they were uncertain but hopefully in a day or two. It was better than nothing.

"ash.. I love you." I told him holding his hand. I felt my eyes sting and tears pooling in the brim of my eyes. "Dammit, I love you." I cried wiping away my tears.

I stayed with Ash for the morning until the others woke up, when I tried to eat breakfast I felt sick and couldn't stand the fact Ash wasn't joining us. I refused to leave his side or eat. Luca and Toni moved a couch into the room for me, with I was so grateful for. If I couldn't sleep with Ash I could sleep in the same room as him. 
———————————————————————————
The next day and a half we're the same, sleep, sit with Ash, sleep. By now I got used to not eating and I was really only living on sleep and water. The rest of the house has begged my to eat and I always try but end up feeling sick. the only times I have left Ashs side was when the others came to visit him.

Luckily the doctors say he's been recovering well and he is no longer critical. They say he will most definitely live, when I heard that I swear the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. every time I woke up it went to sleep I told him I love him, I'm not sure if he can hear me but even so.

I'm so tired it's hard to stay awake.
———————————————————————————

Asher Hernandez

The sound of beeping fills my ears. I feel a throbbing pain in my chest and slightly less painful sensations all over my body. As I try to open my eyes the lights blind me and I'm squinting to adjust to the lighting. Once I can see clearly I look around the room, the beeping is coming from medical machines and all the memories come flooding back.

I needed to get back information stolen from us by another mafia. It was supposed to be an in and out job and easy because they were a much much smaller mafia then mine. But I underestimated them, they put up a good fight and obviously damaged me quite well but not well enough. I ended up taking out a good part of their mafia and escaping with my life.

I went to run my eyes with my hand only for it to feel heavy. I turned my head to see her. Sienna. She is sleeping and holding my hand, I could help but smile.

"Sienna." I tried but my voice came out raspy and my throat hurt.

"Sienna." I shook her hand in mine. her head lifted, her eyes had dark bags underneath them and she looked very pale. she looked into my eyes as her beautiful green hazel eyes filled with tears.

"ASH!" she yelled trying to be quiet. She hugged my tightly being wary of my wound, I felt droplets of water hit my bare shoulder as she cried.

"How long have I been out." I forced out looking at her.

"3 days." She told me wipeing her tears away. She must have noticed my raspiness because she said.. "let me go get you water and the doctor!" She said frantically letting go of my hand and walking out the door. I couldn't help but notice her slight stumble when she walked.