Chapter 36- wedding (bonus)

Sienna Marino

1 year later

It's finally our wedding day. Everyone is here. Ari, Nic and Enzo their son who got married soon after they found out Aris pregnant. Matteo and Toni who are engaged. And Scarlet and Luca who somehow got married in Vegas. We wanted to wait until the war was over and as soon as it was we were getting married. And here I am standing with my arm linked with my mom about to marry the man I love.

I'm wearing a beautiful ball gown style wedding dress that has bling on the chest area. Ash is wearing a tux that's grey and he looks as handsome as ever.

I walk down the isle already feeling tears coming to my eyes, I smile at my friends and family as I pass them. Once I'm at the alter I kiss my mom on the cheek and take Ashs hand as he helps me up the step.

"You look like a goddess." Ash whispers.

"Thank you Greek god." I whisper back.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union between Ashton Hernandez and Sienna Marino. Please present your vows." The officiate says.

"Sienna. I knew from the moment I met you, you would change me. Change me for the better and I wasn't ready for that. It scared me and I was afraid my life would hurt you. But here we are, getting married and I have changed, I have changed for the better and that is all because I let you love me and let myself love you." Ash says looking into my eyes like nobody else is here.

I smile, crying and trying to wipe my tears away with out ruining my make up.

"Ash." I sniff. "When I met you I was in trouble, I was scared and I didn't have much in my life other than my mom and Ari ofcouse. But then I saw you and fell in love with you even with the knife in your body." I chuckle looking up at him to see a tear streaming down his cheek.

"I let myself get to know you and found myself falling head over heels in love. And I was so happy when you let yourself love me. I'm so glad that we could overcome all the problems that came our way. I love you." I say looking at him. I step closer to him and gently wipe the tears away as he wipes mine away.

"With those beautiful vows I now ask you one question. Aston Hernandez will you take Sienna Marino as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He says.

"And Sienna Marino do you take Ashton Hernandez as your Lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I say.

"Then you may kiss your bride." The officiate says.

Ash steps forward grabbing me by my waist and kissing me. And the kiss was just as magical as the first time we kissed.

2 year later

I sit down on the couch with my daughter swaddled in my arms.

"Mommy where's daddy. I can't find him!" My son whines coming up to the side of the couch.

"I don't know Massi maybe look downstairs." I whisper winking.

"Ok thanks!!" He giggles running away.

Massimo is almost 2 years old and my daughter is now 2 months old. Her name is Katie, after Ashs sister. Ash and I have the most beautiful family and I couldn't be happier we have decided to tell massimo about the mafia when he is old enough to understand. And if he decides he doesn't want to take over than we will not force him. Ash and I have made this decision because Ash wants to be a better dad than his father was to him.

I can't wait to see where Massimo and Katie will end up in this life and I want the absolute best for both of them.

The end.

***

I'm sorry the story wasn't longer but i was getting bored with the story line. Let me know what other stories you guys want me to make and I will do it!  I hope you enjoyed this book and hopefully will see you read my other books!!