Chapter 27- different

Asher Hernandez

I thrusted back and forth into her but Something felt off.. I reached up and untied her hands, I then leaned over her and gripping the pillow on either side of her head. Her hands immediately went to my skin and that's when I realized that was what was missing.. her touching me. Iv never liked when a women touched me during sex... but now it's different. She's different.

"Oh.. fuck ash." She moaned raking her acrylic nails down my shoulder and back.

I felt her legs shake against my knee, that told me she was close so I sped up my pace and brought my hand in between us to pinch her clit. I watched as she came completely undone beneath me, much to my pleasure.

I kissed down her neck to her stomach and stopping to uncuff her legs. I quickly switched positions so she was ontop of me it was only then did I realize the ceiling was a mirror.

"Nice touch." I groaned as I watched us both.

"Thanks." She breathed as she lowered herself on to me.

"Ride me baby." I whispered leaning into her neck.

she did as I said grinding on my cock and bouncing when she felt like it. Just enough to edge me. "Fuck... yeah just like that." I moaned darkly into her ear as I help her close to my frame.

She kept up what she was doing not changing a single thing. "Cum for me ash." She whispered into my ear. And there it was. I loved and hated the effect she has on me and my body.

"Fuck." I panted holding her tightly against me.

once I came down from my high I switched positions again, to just how we were her under me and me inside her, except this time I Leaned back so she couldn't reach anything but my thighs.

"Watch yourself. Watch me fuck you." I demanded.

She rolled her eyes up to the ceiling watching me pound into her and as I threw my head back in pleasure. Everything was perfect about this birthday and it's all because of her.

"Hold it." I told her as I felt her edge once again.

"Ash.. please." She choked.

"Wait." I growled, speeding my pace up and making my thrusts harder.

I leaned over her grabbing her by the chin, forcing her to stare me in the eyes. "Now." I groaned slowing my eyes to roll back just as hers did.

I ride out both our orgasms and as soon as we both come down from our high I collapse onto her body, panting for air and her doing the same.

"As much as you look like a fucking goddess and I'd love to fuck you all night... I want to love you. That's what I want for my birthday." I sighed looking up at her.

"Really?" She squeaked with a smile. 

"Really... oh by the way... there's a ball happening in 3 days." I said.

"A ball?" She asked confused.

"It's a big get together for all the mafia dons, and second hand men plus the significant others. But on one condition, everyone has a truce for the night so dons can find new allies." I explained. "I would love if you would come with me."

"Will Viktor be there?" She looked scared. Shit. Ash how could you be so fucking stupid and forget about that.

"Shit. I'm sorry amore I forgot about him.. it's ok I'll go with Nic you and Ari don't have to come." I rushed out sitting up. I felt like a complete idiot.

"Ash... I want to go, to support you. What if something happens?" She whispered.

"If you do come I promise nothing will happen to you. I'll protect you." I said holding her hands.

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise." I reassured her.

"Ok.. I trust you." She smiled kissing my knuckles. "Bath?"

"Sounds great." I smiled as I got up from the bed picking sienna up with me.

I placed her carefully on the counter.. fully naked. I turned around to face the bath and started the water at the perfect temperature, it was hotter then I normally would like in a shower but I know sienna likes hot baths so she wins. I turned back around to face her and traced my fingers along her healing tattoo.

"If Fucking love you sienna Marino." I told her.

"I love you Asher Hernandez." she replied.

I smiled again. Fuck I smile so much with her that I probably smiled more then I have in my whole life since I met her. She makes me want to live, and live for something other then the mafia. I let my thoughts end when I noticed the bath was full enough for both of us. I turned off the water and placed sienna inside it, me following behind her.

I gently cupped water in my hands and let it run down her long brown hair. After I shampooed and conditioned her hair, and making sure to brush the conditioner through, I rinsed her off. 

"Your turn." she said slithering behind my back, forcing me infront of her.

She did the same for me, wetting my hair and putting shampoo in, she messaged my hair.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. It felt so fucking good that I think my whole body turned to liquid under her fingers.. which for some reason didn't make me mad.

"Does it feel nice?" She asked as I relaxed a bit.

After she washed out my hair she placed her warm hands on my shoulders, she started messaging the stiff muscles which allowed my body to un tense and relax against her.

"Your always so tensed. You work to much..." she whispered, running her fingers through my hair.

" and you work to little." I chuckled, closeing my eyes.

"Iv decided not to join the mafia... I want to Learn how to fight but I think I'm to scared to join.. I'm sorry I know I'm weak. I just wanted to show you I'm worth keeping around." She said sounding disappointed.

I opened my eyes meeting her hazel ones that were brimmed with tears. "Your not weak. Your brave and strong. Just because your scared doesn't mean your not worth keeping around. I love you and I want you around. I need you around. And I don't care if you don't want to join, to be honest I'm glad you don't want to." I told her.

"Ok... thank you, I love you." She smiled letting 2 tears drop down both her cheeks to which I wiped away.

***

After our bath we changed the sheets together and got into bed. I brushed a few strands of her hair behind her ear as I watched her sleep in the light of the moon.

"you have no idea what you have done to me." I whispered kissing her forehead. "No idea."

***
I'm sorry for the short late chapters. I have been so busy and just don't have the time to sit down and write like I used to.

So sorry guys but thank you for all the support. <3