Chapter 25- tattoo

Asher Hernandez

I woke up to the orange hue shining through the open curtains, as I went to run my eyes I suddenly realized the pressure on my chest. I looked down at Sienna who was sound asleep. She looks so calm and happy, I can't help but want to keep her that way. Happy and calm, I love her and would do anything I could to keep her happy.

I sighed acknowledging the time on the clock, I slowly moved out from under her and towards the bathroom. I decided to take a quick shower and then fix my hair and brush my teeth. Once I was done I changed into a navy suit.

"Bye amore." I whispered kissing Sienna on the temple.

I silently left our room and headed down the stairs to find all the guys plus Scarlet at the table. We all have a meeting this morning, a important one. Sienna would attend but I'm not going yo make her do work, especially because I didn't want her joining in the first place. Honestly Sienna isn't even a official member yet.

"Did you tell Sienna about the ball yet?" Scarlet asked looking up at me as I entered the dining room.

"No I will tonight. Who is everyone bringing?" I enquired sitting down at the head of the table. 

"Ari." Nic said. I scoffed already knowing the answer. 

"Let me re-phrase. Toni and Matteo who are you bringing?" I said giving the two my full attention.

"Um.. we can discuss this later. I have to go." Matteo blurted hurrying out.

"Same." Toni said leaving with his head down.

"Those two are fucking weird." I muttered to myself taking a sip of the coffee a maid brought me.

"Nope. You just don't know." And with that scarlet left as well .

I looked across the table at Nic who returned my confused expression. I grabbed a apple from the fruit bowl and headed towards the entrance. I left in my car to the warehouse we have in Italy which is the main branch, home base you could say.

***
Sienna Marino

I woke up about a hour ago, alone. I assume Ash left for work which makes me feel a certain way because I am also in the mafia now. But other than that it's also Ashs birthday tomorrow and I need to plan something for him.

"So what should we do for Ashs birthday?" I asked no one in particular.

"He doesn't like his birthday at all." Matteo sighed. We are all in the living room.

"Oh... well what if we do something like we did for Toni?" I pointed out.

"Nah, that's not his thing." Nic chimed in.

"Whatever I'm going to get Ash a gift see ya." I huffed sitting up from the couch and heading towards the garage.

I want to get something no one else can get for him, something he doesn't already have. So that's why I'm now in the city. I have no idea where I'm going I have never fucking been in Italy. But I put the houses address in the gps so I shouldn't get lost.

I found a good tattoo parlour in the middle of the city.

"ciao! Come posso aiutarla?" The man at the counter greeted. (Hello! How can I help you?)