IV.I

It was graduation day and Charlie was choking back tears as he watched his daughters get their diplomas. He held his camera up high and proud as he snapped pictures of them.

The Cullens sat amongst the other graduating students and cheered for the sisters as well.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like Astronaut, President, or in my case, a Princess. When we were ten, they asked again. We answered rock star, cowboy, or in my case, a gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they wanted a serious answer. Well, how about this - who the hell knows? This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, this is the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere. Fall in love – a lot. Major in Philosophy because there is no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind and change it again because nothing's permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way someday when they asked what we wanna be, we won't have to guess – we'll know." Jessica spoke from the podium up on the stage as Lucine mouthed it to herself sitting amongst the other graduates.

Lucine had watched the movies so many times, that she forgot she had the graduation speech memorized. It made her realize just how much time had passed since she's been back in this world. Sometimes it still didn't feel real, even after her soul awakening and all.

Everyone put their tasseled to the other side and threw their caps in the air to signal the end of another graduating class.

***

Everyone went their own ways after the ceremony before most of the graduating class partied the night away at Mike's house since his family was out of town.

"So, where's Bella?" Jessica asks as they stand in the kitchen as everyone else danced under the flashing lights in the living room. Lucine shrugged as she sipped her "fun juice" yet again provided by the same guy as last time. "I tried to get her to come but she wouldn't budge." She said. "It would've been fun to have her here," Angela said sparking a small bit of mischief in Lucine, fueled by her small intoxication.

She put her arm around her friend's shoulder and looked at her with a certain mischievous smirk. "Am I not enough for you sweetheart?" She said making Angela roll her eyes and laugh as she got out of Lucine's hold. "You know what I meant." She said making her friends laugh. Jessica was still completely oblivious to her two friends' closeness at the last party.

Lucine put her mostly empty cup down before she dragged her friends out to the dance floor. They made their way to the center of it all and let their bodies loose as they danced amongst everyone. The lights flashed blue and purple as the girls swayed and jumped to the music. Mike came soon and danced with Jessica, holding her full attention, leaving Lucine and Angela to themselves again.

"I kissed a girl" was now playing loudly as people around them sang along to the lyrics. Angela pulled Lucine in closer as she sang the lyrics to her. They held each other chest to chest again as Lucine ran her hands through Angela's hair. They got lost in the moment again, forgetting everything and anything that wasn't each other. Their thoughts were all foggy and jumbled. "I kissed a girl and I liked it; The taste of her cherry chapstick." Lucine sang as she ran her finger over her friend's lips, remembering the last time they partied together.

Even in the dim blue lighting, Lucine could still see Angela blushing at their closeness. "Our fun little secret." She said before pulling Lucine closer, connecting their lips for a second time. They kissed each other just as Katy sang "I kissed a girl just to try it; I hope my boyfriend don't mind it" making them both remember that they had people outside of this momentary bliss but neither did anything to stop.

"Having fun I see." They heard from beside them. Lucine smiled as they parted lips, she leaned her head against Angela's as they giggled and looked over at Tyler. "So much fun," Angela says as she pulls Lucine into another kiss. Lucine knew this meant nothing but fun for the both of them, fun that stayed between them and now Tyler, their only somewhat sober witness. He rolled his eyes as he pulled them apart gently. "That's enough." he laughed as they giggled along with him. "You guys should cool it before things go a little too far down south if you know what I mean." He said making Angela roll his eyes and laugh.