♡: PLEASE READ FIRST!!

Hey guys,
So, before you read this I just want to let you guys know that I have put an edited version of this book on AO3 for those that would like to read it and, on top of that, there's also some extra bits on there too.

I will continue to write extra bits on AO3 but I might come back here and write another character fic, if you guys would like to read one that is lol.

Anyways, my AO3 is the same as it is on here, Heartssymphony. I also have some other fics that aren't Twilight on there if you would like to ready those too.

Also, I've been getting some comments concerning the couple of this book (Lucine and Rosalie) and, as I've stated in the description, it's a very slow burn. Like, my girls are in denial and silently pining for each other for so long but that's what makes it good.

~Tension~

So, please keep in mind that the heterosexual will, sadly, be a part of this book for a while but trust once you reach the wlw, it'll be so worth it. They are so cute together.

Their relationship isn't a giant part of the plot. This fanfic does have a plot aside the romantic adventures of the characters and I'm very proud of it so I hope you continue to read the book. :))

Enjoy~~

Above is a playlist I created on Spotify that will make reading this book so much better lol

Above is a playlist I created on Spotify that will make reading this book so much better lol. This is the playlist I listened to while writing.

Hope you guys enjoy Soul Searching and don't hesitate to vote and comment your thoughts and predictions:).

-HS.*