Extra: R + L Wedding ♡

Rosalie was nervous as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing an off-the-shoulder flowy white dress. Her hair was down with small white flowers decorating her hair.

The last time she wore a wedding dress was a traumatic one. But today she felt beautiful and loved and excited.

"You look gorgeous." A voice said from behind her. She turned around to find Lucine standing at the now-closed door in her wedding dress. Her hair was short now. It's been four years since she left to go see her brothers. They were even coming to the wedding.

"I could say the same about you." She said back as she looked at her beautiful soon-to-be wife. Lucine was wearing a floral patterned long sleeve white dress. The bodes were a more sheet fabric with the floral detailing scattered around the torso and sleeves. Some of her hair was pinned back with small white flower pins.

They held each other close as they admired the other's beauty. It was their wedding day and they couldn't be more excited to live the rest of Lucine's human life together.

"Are you excited? Emmett told me your brothers came into town last night." Lucine sighed happily as she turned Rosalie around and hugged her from behind so she could see them together in the mirror. "I can't tell if I'm more nervous or excited. I mean I'm getting married to the most beautiful woman I'll ever have the pleasure of meeting and all the people I care about are here to watch and cheer." Rosalie chuckled as she turned around and gave her fiance a pec on the lips.

"Did your brothers say anything to you last night?" Even after so long Rosalie was still scared of them but so was every other vampire that came into town for the wedding. "They just told me how happy they were for me and, in Caius fashion, tried to convince me to turn," she said with laughter. Rosalie nervously asked, "Did they say anything else?" Lucine could tell what she was trying to ask without actually asking. She found it cute.

With a sigh, she pulled her closer and gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry so much. They like you, or more they like you cause I like you." She said making them both laugh. "They won't do anything to you unless you really piss them off." Rosalie let out a sigh as she processed her words. "That's what I'm scared of. What if I say or do something out of line and I make them mad and they try to kill us?" Lucine chuckled as she connected their foreheads together for a second before cupping her lover's face gently. "That won't happen. I promise. Let's just forget about all of that and enjoy our wedding day."

Rosalie looked at the woman of her dreams, the light of her life.

Her greatest love.

A bit later and they were standing under the altar in the presence of those they care most about in the audience to watch two people in love vow to love each other until death does its part.

It was time for them to say their vows. Both women had racked their heads for months trying to write these wedding vows and in the end, both decided to just wing it. Say it all from the heart some might say.

Lucine took a deep breath as she reached out for her soon-to-be wife's hands and looked at her with nothing but adoration and love.

"From the moment I saw you, my heart felt like it was complete. Walking up next to you every morning is the greatest gift I could ever ask for. Being able to hold you and call you my lover makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. You, Rosalie, are my greatest love." A tear of joy rolled down Lucine's cheek.

It was Rosalie's turn to say her vows. If her heart could beat, it would be besting a hundred miles per hour right now.

"I have lived for so long yet being with you makes me feel like I'm twenty all over again. You fill my life with so much light and happiness that I thought I lost years ago. I want to spend forever with you, even if that forever is until your last breath. You, Lucine, are and will forever be my greatest love."

They looked at each other as if they were the last two on Earth. They were excited to join their hearts and souls in such a way. To celebrate their eternal love for each other.

The officiant finished up and the women put their rings on.

"You may now kiss the bride." She spoke before the women leaned in and held each other close as they kissed gently and joyously. They could hear their friends and family cheering for them making them smile into the kiss before pulling apart and looking at everyone.

The after-party was terrific. The speeches from some close friends and family had everyone in either tears or laughter.

"From the moment I saw them together, I knew they would be together forever. In all the years I have been on this Earth, I have never met two people so in love before and I have lived a long life." Everyone laughed along with Carlisle even though only the undead amongst the group understood. "My wife and I couldn't be happier with anyone other than Lucine for our daughter. She makes her beyond happy and that's all I've ever wanted for my children, for them to be happy." He finished before going back to his wife.

Charlie stood at the mic, his eyes already watering as he looked at his daughter all dolled up in her wedding dress as she sat next to the love of her life. He couldn't help but want to cry at the sight of his beautiful daughter being the happiest woman alive at that moment.

"Lucine is my little girl and will forever be my little girl. She and Rosalie had always been attached at the hip since the summer before the girls moved back to Foks. There was always that special something between them, even back then, that everyone could see but them and I always found it funny whenever wouldn't realize it." He said chuckling at the last bit making everyone else laugh as they remembered all those moments of the two women so obviously in love falling into such deep denial.

"Regardless of everything, I know that Rosalie will treat my little girl well and will make her the happiest girl alive and vice versa. I love you, Luce." He says with a smile full of pure fatherly love as Lucine stood up to give him a hug.

"I love you too, dad." She said as a small tear rolled down her face as she hugged him.

The party continued as everyone celebrated the love of two parts of the same soul.

*~*~*

Hey guys,

To be honest, this little thing was inspired by the picture above but this is like a little excerpt of if Lucine lived.

She and Rosalie would've gotten married and lived happily until she eventually died of old age. Low key making me regret how I ended the original but I don't think Soul Searching would be the same. Do you know what I mean?

Anyways, hope you guys loved this bit. Maybe in the future, I'll start a little something of just moments that would've happened if Lucine lived, like this one, but only if you guys want it.

-HS*