you're in love

[Taylor's POV]

It's three am and I was lying in my bed. I wasn't able to sleep. You know, I'm starting to think if I have insomnia, crazy right?

I was just about to sink into my thoughts when my mind wanders to that night. The night when I kissed him. Joe. That son of a bitch. That feeling. I have no idea why I did that. But his lips tasted sweet and not sour just like I imagined. They were really thin, though. But it was nice. For like just three seconds, the world felt right. It felt good. My hand unknowingly makes its way to my lips and I trace my lips softly, thinking about that moment. And I keep doing that often and randomly, even though it's been like a week since that happened.

And a kick brings me back to the reality. It's Selena. Abigail and Selena are staying with me, trying to recover the lost time of five years. Since it's so cold and chilly. We all decided to sleep on my master bed. And looking over the fact that even though Abigail had a boyfriend, me and Sel had been sleeping alone since forever and we needed something to cuddle and sleep which wasn't a pillow or Olivia. It's been like forever since I slept cuddling someone. And cuddling my best friends, what can be possibly better than that ha? I push her leg way and groan a little.

Oh gosh, it's so hot in here. I can't sleep now. I get up from the bed slowly and carefully and go to the couch. My gaze turns to the window and I find out that I left it open. Thank god. I was so much covered in sweat, that I needed the living room to be chill. Without a blanket, I catch Olivia and keep her besides me on the couch. I lay down on it and cuddling the furry kitten, I drift into sleep.

------------

"No it's not like this!" Sel said and hit Abi playfully on her head while they were playing jenga.

I was just sitting there, thinking about random things. He strikes into my mind again. What the fuck, just fuck off dude.

Both of them shoot a look at me. "Everything alright?" Abi asks, awkwardly. Shit. I said it out loud.

Okay, they are my besties, i can talk to them. I take a deep breath and say, "okay guys, I wanna talk about something"

Within a second, both of them are sitting besides me. I love them! "So guys, something happened that night when's Joe came out to find me" I say.

Their looks get intense and they nod their head. I continue, "so, we k-k-kissed" I finally look at their faces and no reaction at all? What is up? Oops I forgot to mention that. "And we immediately apologized for that afterwards. Trust me. We both admitted it was a mistake. But now, I just can't stop thinking about it" I tell my problems to my girls.

"So, you kissed Joe and you said it was a mistake, and yet, you wish that moment could happen again?" Abigail suspected with the most serious face of all time. They know me so well!!!

I just nod my head. I add, "I think, am I falling for him?"

Within a second, Sel quickly sternly said, "No. See, since that Launter incident happened, you hadn't kissed or even flirted with anyone. So, that was your first kiss in like what? Eight months? You aren't falling for him. You're just hungry. "

Well, yeah. I still have nightmares about him. We were so perfect together. But it all went wrong. And maybe she's right. I'm just hungry for some lips. Ewww it sounds so wrong, urghhh.

"Gurl, you need to have a fling, something fun, not serious" Abigail commented.

"Hey hey hey, I got a guy who would be interested in you. His name is Tom and he is an actor and my friend. And we met when I was designing his outfit for ummm yeah, the Oscars. He'll love you......." Sel presented her stupid but interesting idea and i could hear Abigail squealing a little. Sel continued, "Before you say no, I'm gonna fix a date for you two tomorrow. And as it is your fun month, it'll be really cool" Yeah the fun month. Since they both were here for a month, I decided to work less, and enjoy more.