amusement park

It was 11 in the morning. Taylor was standing in front of the mirror in her room, twirling and thinking if her outfit was alright for her date today. She wore a white cream turtle neck, a coat and a scarf over it with a short skirt and black leggings underneath it.

'But why do I care if he'll like my outfit or not?' She wondered. She still had one doubt from the night before. She told him that she was stressed out and then he showed up at her office and not only that, but her favorite food? That definitely didn't sound like Joe. Atleast towards her, he'd never show such kindness.

Anyway, deciding to shrug her thoughts and enjoy her day as curiosity about the location was eating her up.

She went towards the kitchen to feed Olivia before she had to go out for the whole day.

"Here's my Princess of the kitty town!!!" Taylor chimed to call Olivia.

She furry animal came running towards her human mom.

She fed her and looked at the clock, getting impatient for him to pick her up.

Soon, the door bell rung and she went to get it.

"Hey... Look who's at their enemies door" Taylor said with a hint of sarcasm.

Joe, standing in his denim jacket, a white tee underneath it and a cap over his head, rolled his eyes and replied, "I'm here to pick you up for our date"

Both of them shared a good laugh.

"So shall we?" He smiled and softly asked, forwarding his hand.

"Sure" She returned the smile. Grabbing the house keys, she held her hand. Both of them headed towards his car and started the drive.

"Where are we going?" Taylor asked curiously while they were sitting in the car.

"I can't tell you. Can't you be patient?" He said, his eyes still on the road.

She punched him on his arm and commented, "I hate you"

"I hate you too"

"Urghh forget it. But why on earth did you wear a cap?" She asked him.

"Because I don't want our pictures to get leaked, again. Trust me, you don't know what'll happen to you if they get leaked" He answered sensibly.

He knew the reality of the media and Taylor wasn't exactly in the limelight. She was just a simple writer who's books were teensy bit popular and people knew she existed. But once the media spots her with him, because of his popularity, they will talk shit. Not about him, but about Taylor which will break his heart.

She squeezed his hand and took his cap off his head. She said, "it's fine. I don't care. Let them do whatever they wanna do"

"So no cap?" He asked her.

"Nope!" She took out her phone and started a random recording.

"Today is....." She said out loud looking into the camera and then quietly asked Joe, "Hey dork, I mean Joe, what's the date today?"

"11th feb 2022" He answered in the same tone.

"Yes, today is 11st feb 2022. And I am in the car with Joe!!!" She turned the camera towards him and nudged him with her elbow, asking him to speak or wave to the camera.

He briefly looked at the camera and said out loud, "Erm yeah. Heyyy. I am Joe, sup. We're going to an totally amazing place and it's out first date together!!!!"

She returned to the camera and said, "I have no idea where he's taking me because I absolutely do not trust his nonsense mind!"

"No. My mind is absolutely fine. Taylor's nonsense mind makes her think that every other mind she sees is nonsense" He said jokingly.