Hangover

"Look at this, the princess is awake" A loud voice hit Taylor's ears while she was slowly opening her eyes.

A shooting pain strikes in her head and ahe regrets ever opening her eyes.

"Shush Austin, Slowly please. Stop being so loud" She whispers with her hands covering her ears.

"Do you even remember what happened last night?" He asked her regardless of her terrible hangover.

"It was my birthday. And yeah. The party was great" She spoke and tried to remember all the moments from the last night.

He sat on the edge of her bed while she still laid under the sheets, dressed in the beautiful black dress she wore yesterday.

"Teffy, you and your stupid boyfriend were so drunk that after everyone was gone, he asked me the permission to fuck you" He informed her and now her eyes were wide open.

"Oh... What? What are you saying?" She reconfirned if all of that was true. She couldn't believe they could be so silly.

"Yes. And i sent you to your room before he could ask dad the same question"

"And where is he now?" She asked with her hands tangling her hair now.

"In his hotel room probably" He answered. Without saying anything else, he left her room. He wasn't certainly ready for any more conversation about that topic.

She waited for him to close the door and that's when she started to panic. "Oh no
No. No. No. No. What the hell were we thinking?" She spoke to herself.

She found a glass of water kept on the night stand and quickly drank it as if all her problems would drown in that glass of water.

She got up, got ready and ignoring the horrible headache, she went out of her room.

"Hey sweetheart. How are you feeling now?" Her father turned his head towards her and asked in a cheerful voice. On the television was playing a soccer match. She didn't even know that channel existed.

"Hey. I'm fine. Actually I gotta go somewhere. So I'm gonna head out" She spoke in a hurry and went towards the door with her purse.

Scott got up from the couch and followed her. "Won't you eat breakfast? I don't wanna force you, but..."

"Oh no dad, she's going to eat her boyfriend for now" Austin shouted from behind!

"Oh fuck off Austin" Taylor shouted back. She grabbed the nearest pillow she could find and smashed it onto him.

"Okay, okay. That's fine. But come back soon, okay? Then we'll go for some sightseeing" Her dad calmed her down. He couldn't find a reason for her mood swings and assumed it was the hangover.

She gave her dad a small smile and went out of the house.

-----

"Hey" He said, standing at the door of his hotel room.

"Hi" She replied and moved into the room.

He closed the door behind him and when he turned around, she pulled him closer. His hands were now on her waist and they were kissing.

His breath on her face and the taste of his lips on hers made her feel awake in every sense.

They broke it and with their mouths still close to the other's, she said, "I missed you so much"

"Me too" He replied, already out of breath.

She released his neck and moved a step back. "It's okay. We can spend some time together now"