Delicate

It was a bright morning. The new rays of the sun brought new opportunities and happiness with them. The sun was peaking through the curtains of Joe's bedroom, as they lay asleep peacefully. Taylor was sleeping, facing the right side, while he spooned her, keeping her warm, their bare skin in contact all the time. 

Patrick, who had a spare key to Joe's house, entered it, not caring to inform Joe beforehand. With the teen, came his friends, and Sadie, her new girlfriend. He made them comfortable in the living room, and as a typical excited person he was, he ran towards Joe's bedroom. 

"Joe!! Brother!!!" He shouted, and flung open his bedroom. 

His eyes widened, as his eyes witnessed something quite inappropriate. He could see his elder brother sleeping shirtless, maybe even pant less under the sheets, spooning another blonde. Her leg was out of the blanket and he could only think of one thing. Their clothes, all the clothes, were scattered on the floor.

"Bloody Hell!" He exclaimed loudly, dumbfounded about what he just witnessed. Before Joe could wake up, he closed the door, ran away downstairs to the living room. 

His friends asked if everything was alright and he answered, 'Nah. Its not important' While he was waiting for his brother to wake up, he tried to enjoy the company of his friends, who were occasionally teasing him and Sadie. 

Joe flutters his eyes open, only to find his head buried in the crook of her neck, while he was sleeping besides an angel. A sleepy smile appeared on his face, and he tried to sleep again, not wanting this morning to end. 

But he couldn't sleep again. All he wanted to do was to admire the beautiful face of hers. He just couldn't accept the fact that now, he could be with her. He no more needed to pretend to hate her. 

Taylor started to move a bit, her eyes still closed. 

"You awake sleepyhead?" He asked, kissing her lips delicately. 

"What does it seem like?" She grumpily replied.

"Not a morning person?" He asked, which was more like a comment. She nodded, and tried to sleep again. 

She could feel his fingers tracing her cheekbone, which felt great. How did she never see how caring he is. She wasn't sleeping anymore, just analysing the movement of his fingers over her skin. She smiled and it made him want to know about it. 

"What happened? Why are you laughing?" He asked, patiently waiting for her to open those heavenly eyes. 

She opened them, and they landed directly into his deep eyes, his hair a complete mess on his forehead. "Nothing. I just can't digest the fact that you could be so caring, and affectionate, and sweet..." She answered his question honestly. 

"Why?" He asked.

"Maybe because you always hated me and were always mean to me?" She answered sarcastically.

"Thats fair" He said. She sat up straight and messed with his hair, and he was just enjoying the touch of her hand. 

"Do you have anywhere to go?" She asked, now her finger tracing his thin lips. She lifted them, letting him answer. 

"Not really. Atleast not for now" He said, unsure of his plans for the day.

She smiled and pecked his lips. She pulled back, and rested her head on the headboard, interwining her hand with his. They stayed silent for a moment, trying to take in as much peace they can. Because both of them are aware of that this thing between them was not gonna be as simple as the other relationships. 

"What now?" She spoke out of nowhere, looking at how big his hand was than hers. 

"I don't know. What do you feel?" He said, knowing exactly what she was talking about.