Epilogue

[Taylor's POV]

Its a warm afternoon, with subtle chilly winds through everyone's hair. I have a sense that all the people present here are happy, but I am happier than them. That's because I'm here, standing in front of my soon-to-be-husband at the altar.

Yes, you read it right. I am wearing a beautiful wedding gown which makes me feel like an absolute princess. And in front of me is standing my favourite man, the man of all my dreams.

Joe is wearing a classic black tuxedo, which makes him look magical. I just can't ignore the fact that he can't stop grinning right now. I can't believe I'm marrying this man right now. I didn't even imagine it in my wildest dreams.

The priest just told us to start speaking the vows. He takes my hand and I look into his eyes, the ocean of love clearly visible to me.

"Taylor, I cannot explain how happy and lucky I am standing here in front of you, holding your hand and speaking my vows. I know we are two opposite people, with different opinions, different choices. But opposites attract after all" He said and everybody chuckled.

He continued, "You were a total cliche romantic and I was an anti-romantic person. But guess what? You were the only person, who could make me believe in this amazing and ineffable feeling people refer to as love" I feel like I'm about to cry right now omg.

"Our relationship is and has been different because in most cases, people are afraid to see the dark side of the other person. But here, I already knew about your dark side and you knew about mine" He speaks, and I can see his eyes glistening too.

"I love you so damn much and I'm looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you" He now kisses my hand and I can feel this heat running up to my cheek. I feel like I'll explode right now.

He took my hand and slipped in a beautiful ring, my wedding ring, in my ring finger.

Okay, so now it's my turn. "Joe, you're the first person I think of, whenever somebody refers to as home, or comfort, or love. I have written several romance fictions. But the reason they were fiction is because I never thought this feeling could ever exist in this difficult world"

I take his hand and squeeze it, looking right into his eyes. "My family, my friends, and all the people who I love and truly care about are present here. However none of them ever made me feel like you did"

"All this time, I felt that our fate was bind together and we were meant to hate each other. But it turns out to be completely something else" I say my favorite line and smile Cheekily.

He blinks and this soft smile warms my heart even more. "Sure, we both have hurted each other in the past. That doesn't matter to me anymore because I can't ever imagine my life without you. You've helped me in one of my hardest times. First as a reluctant friend, then boyfriend, and then, as the love of my life. At this point, I love you more than I could ever love myself" I say, and feel him squeezing my fingers so that I won't cry. Abigail handed me the ring and I slipped it into his long and slender finger.

"Now I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now" The priest said cheerfully and everybody clapped.

I blushed and I chuckled. My cheeks are starting to hurt now. He stepped forward and pulled the veil off my face. He snaked his arm around my waist and I cupped his cheeks and put my lips on his.

That kiss was everything. I finally felt I was happy. That nothing could ever destroy this feeling. My life was now forever tied with his life, and that's all I could ever wish for. I possibly don't think I could ever be happier than I am now. This is the happiest I've ever been.