Lavender Haze

When someone is in a long relationship, they have already created a system. They have claimed their sides of the bed. In this case, Taylor claimed the right side because of course, she was always right.

They have decided their chances to wash the dishes which were completely equal. Alternate duties to feed the cats.

Taylor was standing near the sink, water running from the tap as she was rubbing the sponge over the dirty dishes. She never liked doing the dishes, but who ever does. Today, it was her turn and she didn't have a choice.

She felt a pair of strong, but familiar arms wrap around her waist and she knew it was her boyfriend. He rested his face on her shoulder and said, "What are you doing?"

"Can't you see, Joe? I'm doing the dishes!" She spoke in a casual tone.

"But I'm getting so bored" He exclaimed.

She smacked her lips and said, "So you thought irritating me would be the best solution to it?"

He grinned and nodded. "It's always worth it" She rolled her eyes playfully while he kept standing there, irritating her.

They get to know each other's likes, dislikes and pet peeves, which are used to blackmail and annoy the other person.

When one got sick, the other took their care forgetting about every other thing in the world.

"I don't wanna have soup" Joe spoke, sniffling in between, covered in the blanket as he lay on the bed.

Taylor sat in front of him as he folded his legs. She was holding the hot bowl of the soup carefully and blew on the soup which contained the healthy soup.

"I'm not hearing anything. You have to get better, right?" She firmly spoke and he didn't dare to complain again.

After she felt the soup was of the fine temperature she said, "Open your mouth" He opened it, his face red because of the fever and sweat. She put the spoon inside his mouth and then took it out.

Gradually feeding him the whole bowl of soup, she leaned over and kissed his forehead. "Get better soon, okay?"

Moments like these made them love each other even more.

The mornings after a wild party. When they woke up earlier than the other and takes care of the them.

"Taylor, you are up, love?" Joe asked, hugging Taylor from behind as she slept on their bed.

"Shhhhh, slow down. I'm having a hangover" She whispered with her eyes close, her hair a complete mess.

He kissed her temple twice and got off the bed. He rushed down and prepared a glass of hangover remedy which always worked on her. With a glass of water, that remedy and an advil, he went to their room.

She was sitting now, her blanket over her head, her eyes not even fully open yet.

He smiled and walked towards her. He kept the glass on the nightstand and sat near her. He brushed her hair off her forehead, tucking them behind her ear.

"Here, I brought you some advil" He slowly spoke and she nodded. She took the pill inside her mouth and then swallowed it with water.

"I don't really feel so good" She said with a strained voice.

He grabbed the glass from the side table and said, "Drink this. You'll feel better"

"What did you even add in here?" She scoffed. She drank it quickly, even though he never told her the ingredients. She just trusted him and his drink had worked every damn time.