False God

It was six in the evening. The sun was setting, which meant it was time to go for the party. Taylor was standing in an elegant lace black short dress. She looked at herself in the mirror. This time, she wasn't looking at her face and hating her reflection. She actually cared to put on makeup and dress beautifully. For the first time in months, she liked how she looked.

She finished off her make up by applying her classic red lipstick. Her winged eyeliner was also surprisingly perfect today. This evening couldn't possibly get better. She curled her short hair and let the curls hang freely above her shoulder. She fixed the neck of her dress so that a bit of cleavage was visible. No one knew what nasty thing was going on in her mind.

Joe was making his hair, standing in a teal shirt tucked in his black denim jeans. His mind wandered to his agent's call earlier that evening. He had lost a role which could've been a turning point in his career. He wondered if sacrificing for Taylor this much was worth it. He didn't want to regret it in the future. He can't be so foolish.

He fixed his collar and wore his shoes. He went downstairs grabbed the wine bottle he brought for Tom as gift. He called for Taylor.

Hearing him shout, she rushed downstairs with her heels in her hands and said, "Yes?"

Joe looked at Taylor from head to toe. She looked so hot and pretty. He wondered how such a pretty person could be so depressed in real life. He could look at her all day long.

"What? Care to keep your vicious eyes off of me?" She scoffed, bending down to wear her heels.

He was brought out of his imagination. "Your eyes are vicious" He said back. He pretended to hate her, he knew he was. Being her enemy always worked for him and he definitely didn't want to look foolish.

"Can we just go now?" She whined. She hated being in heels. They hurt so much, yet the thought of being taller than she already was always amazed her.

He agreed and both of them headed towards his car. Taylor insisted to drive and without any argument, he agreed. She was driving the car, and he was watching her.

They were sitting in the car, which was stopped at the red light. Her hands still on the steering wheel, she looked at him. Damn...his jawline... She said, "Guy's wardrobe is literally so boring"

Furrowing his eyes at her, he replied, "What's boring in it?"

"We're going to a party and all you got is a shirt and jeans. And look at me, a short dress a long dress, off shoulder, cut shoulder, sleeveless...Want more? I can go on" She counted all the types of women's attire she could thing off, counting them on her fingers.

He was just calmly listening. She looked so pretty when competitive. No, I can't think like that.

"It is not our fault" He casually replied.

"How do you know it isn't your fault?" She said, resting her forearm at the steering wheel.

They were fighting over this stupid thing, and none of them could hear the honking of the horns in the background.

But they finally hear a woman, shouting at them from the other car. "The signal bitch!!! Drive away!!!!!!"

Taylor shot her eyes at the green traffic light and quickly started the car. Joe shook his head and slightly slapped his hand on his forehead. They could hear a small girl shouting, "I love you Taylor swift!" From behind, but she was too panicked to hear it.

"Bloody hell. How can she call me a bitch?" She mumbled in anger, her eyes on the road.

He looked at her, surprised. She never use that phrase. It was his phrase. How could she steal it?