senseless love

"So, you're in love with Joe?" Selena asked surprisingly.

Taylor nodded slowly.

"I- Okay...... So you weren't able to kiss Tom that day because you love Joe? I mean is that the moment when you realised it? And are you sure? After what happened with Launter?" Abigail enquired.

"I mean yeah. I told you guys before. But you told me that it was only because I kissed a man after a long time" Taylor said aggressively. Anxiety makes her like this. Angry and furious.

"Well I have heard a lot of enemies to lovers and if you say you are in love with him, then I trust you" Selena said.

"But I have been avoiding him since that kiss. And its been two fucking weeks. For once I thought we were friends, but I don't think that word fits us anymore" Taylor said, leaning her head backwards.

"See, you live like 5 minutes away from each other. So, you'll bump into each other" Selena replied.

"Just be normal with him. Like normal enemies are" Abigail advised her.

"Okay....but this doesn't make sense. WE, won's make any sense" Taylor asked frustratingly.

Selena smiled warmly and keeping her hand on Taylor's shoulder, she said, "Honey, love never makes sense"

---------------------------

Taylor was standing with Selena outside Tom's house, waiting for the door to get opened. She was excited for this party because Tom was his new friend, with whom she went on a date but decided not to date him - the most perfect guy she could find- because of one person, Joe. A wind of nervousness passed her as well, because she was the one to end it between her and Tom, before it even started. Even though she insisted to be friends and he assured her that the air is clear between them, she was still nervous.

The door opened, which brought her out of the thoughts. A charming man opened the door with a big smile on his face. "Heyy ladies! Come on in!" Tom greeted Selena and Taylor.

"Nice to see you Tom!" Selena said as she gave him a hug.

She went inside. Taylor moved her hand forward for a handshake while he leant in for a hug. They both exchanged their actions and at the end, chuckling awkwardly, they hugged.

"Awkward Alert!!" They heard Selena shout. Taylor rolled her eyes and both of them moved in.

Though how sweet and smart Tom was, he was stupid enough to organize the party on the terrace, when the temperature was 0 degrees. [Celsius] While they climbed the stairs, Selena said sarcastically, "Roof party, smart"

The cold wind went through their skins, they saw what seemed to be like a crowd of ten people scattered over the roof, enjoying themselves. Tom went up to everyone and introduced the ladies to his friends. Getting compliments for her books, Taylor felt delighted.

"And the last but not the least, him" Tom went to the end of the roof to introduce them to the last person, his best mate. The moment Tom finished his sentence, the blonde and tall man turned around with a smile.

However, his smile - not only his, but Taylor's and Selena's smiles- disappeared within a fraction of a second. Taylor felt something big drop into her stomach. This was a lot now. This was enough. He was everywhere. Joe rubbed his eyes twice. He had some shots earlier, so he wanted to be sure that what he was seeing was real or just a horrific dream.

Selena noticed Tom, who was observing the tension between them and hit Taylor a little with her elbow. She cleared her throat and with an uncomfortable smile, she said, "Omg, we already know each other. We literally went to high school together!!" She went forward and gave Joe a friendly hug.