A Bad Day

Joe was standing outside the airport, mumbling curse words for Taylor. He regretted ever letting his brothers meeting that bitch. He was tapping his foot constantly, getting impatient as every moment passed.

Finally, he saw a familiar tall blonde with bleached hair, exiting the airport with her suitcase following her. She was wearing sunglasses and a hat, which just made her look dramatic. She did look a bit funny, and he hoped she had some better outfits for the rest of the time she was gonna spend in London.  

Joe waved his hand up in the air, wanting to catch her attention. She looked here and there, and then, a tall blonde guy caught her eye. She was actually expecting Tom, or Patrick. She knew how much Joe hated her and he'd never admit to pick her up. She nodded slyly and walked towards him, dashing through the crowd. 

"Umm...Hey" Taylor shyly waved her hand. 

"Hello. It is not at all nice to see you" Joe replied, a small smile on his lips. 

"Oh well I'm so glad to hear that" She replied in the same tone. 

"I know!" He looked her up and down, as a worried look casted over his face. He wondered if she was sick, if everything was alright with her. She looked insanely skinny and weak. Even thinner than the last time he saw her. 

Taylor cleared her throat, observing Joe's actions and said, "See, I'm sorry that you'll have to see me again. I know it wasn't ever in your plan for the rest of your life, but I didn't wanna miss out on the chance to finally see London" 

He said nothing, and just looked at her worn out face. She continued, "Look, I promise I won't be visible to you a lot, okay? I will trouble you, because its my favourite task, but other than that, I will not ruin your brother's wedding, I promise" 

"Oh. No. That....is fine. It won't be a problem. Don't worry. And what about your hat?" He was surprised by her little speech. It was unlikely of her to do so. Did she change? Like mentally too? He didn't really want to talk about it, so he decided to tease her hat. 

"Oh this..." She rolled her eye balls up, and looked back at him. "I am not gonna wear this ever again. This looks weird, doesn't it?" 

He laughed and said, "Well, everything looks weird on you, but that hat has to go!" 

"Okay. Now did you bring a car, or we'll have to take the cab?" She said, closing the conversation about her hat. 

"Yes. I brought a car. Follow me" He said in a savage tone, leading her to the car. 

"Will you stay at the hotel?" Joe asked Taylor, as they both were now sitting in his car. 

Proudly, she said, "Nope. I rented an apartment online, for a few days. I'll just show you the address" 

"You were really looking forward to come here, weren't you?" He mumbled, starting the engine while she was finding the address. 

"Yeah. And you have to take me to the sandwich place which was NOT better than my sandwich place!" She debated, now showing him the address on her phone. 

"So sandwich first?" He asked, after understanding the address. 

"Sure" She said. 

---

They were at the sandwich place now. Joe was standing at the counter, ordering his usual. 

"And what will you have?" He turned around and asked Taylor. 

"Oh..." Taylor muttered. She was all set to eat a nice sandwich and also excited. But the moment she actually had to eat it, her mind started filling with thoughts of denial. She just wasn't able to think about eating anymore. She just wanted to bail and run away. However, she had to give an answer. "The same as yours"