10 | Hunt You Down

Double update. Mature content.

"Don't let anyone in tonight."

Hera pretended that those words didn't affect or scared her, but they did. Moonbyul was a willing enemy to warn her off, and she wasn't going to take it lightly. Taking off her boots, she kept her eyes on the door. There were shoes and some heels aligned on the ground like a sacred ritual.

Huh. If that old man broke the door then I'll throw these heels at him. I'll break his nose. She flipped her hair. Wait! But then his handsome face will be ruined. She smacked herself. Ji Hyeran, it's not the time to think about it. Tapping her feet on the floor, she waited for Baekhyun to arrive.

Minutes ticked by but no one came. Did Moonbyul fool her? She shook her head, keeping her eyes wide open. No. No. That pretty lady didn't look like she could fool anyone. Right? Hera fought her yawn, and felt her eyes tearing up. The clock on the wall showed that it was 10:00 pm already.

She padded to the door and opened it slowly to peek. No one was around. Then she closed it and fell in the bed. "I guess I got scared in vain." Hera yawned again and closed her eyes, getting comfortable in bed. Hours passed and she was in a deep slumber when she felt that tickling sension. Someone was watching her.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

Hera's eyes widened and she jumped to get out of the bed, but was pushed down. Baekhyun placed a hand over her mouth just as she screamed. In panic, she bit his hand too, but he didn't flinch as she had expected. His eyes were wild, unhinged as he hovered over her. "Mujabihan princess... Why wasn't your door locked?"

She had locked the door. What was he talking-wait! When she peeked, she only closed it and didn't lock it. Goodness. He removed his hand and inspected the marks her teeth had left over his skin. His eyes slid back to her and she sat up, crawling back against the headboard.

"Get away from me. That pretty lady told me that you go on an immoral route whenever you fight. You've got a problem. Go see a doctor."

Baekhyun's fingers brushed over her cheek. "So worried about my problems when you have no idea what kind of shit you’ve stepped into." His chest vibrated with a chuckle. "Ah.. It's good to be young. Naive. Foolish."

"If you think I'm going to beg you for mercy then news flash, I won't." Hera glared at him. "Men like you are no good for me. Threatening and being a mobster, but having a dick less than my pinky finger. Bloody psychopath."

"I thought you're dumb. You're actually very intelligent." A momentary pause from his side was her only warning before he gripped her hair, and a gasp escaped her when he pulled her head back by her ponytail. She panted, unresisting the ruthless hold that kept her neck angled toward the ceiling.

"Leave me, you son of a bitch."

"My dick is kind of offended by your words, sweetheart. It would like to prove itself to you." Baekhyun pulled her closer, her blazing eyes meeting his. "How about you choke on it?"

"You don't scare me." Hera didn't know from where half of the shit she was saying coming from. It was like she had no control over her mouth.

"Oh but I should." He let go off her and she was on her feet the next second. Baekhyun also climbed down the bed. "Outfit and your father planned a massacre in our city. For you. To find you and get you out of our clutches, but sweetheart..."

Baekhyun stood there, his gaze lowered. He’d removed his jacket but otherwise wore his pants, and white dress shirt which was soaked in blood. When his eyes came up to her, she realized they were clouded with something dark and terrifying.