30 | Guns And Roses

Thanks for all the love you've showed me in the previous updates. Thank you for all the comments. I love you guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter too!

"There's only one way we can save them."

Kyungsoo's voice in filtered the car. Taehyung's grip tightened on the steering wheel. "Boss." His voice was cold and quiet. Baekhyun sat beside him, tensed, almost on the verge of snapping.

"Byeongsa has a history with Bratva. They're the only ones who can tell us the location."

"The torture house," Baekhyun gritted out. "Are you sure we won't be able to get the women before they get them to that hell hole."

"No." Kyungsoo sighed. "I'm heading there. To make a deal with Byeongsa. It's the only way."

"Do you think they planned this?" Taehyung stared at the road, his eyes focused and mind full of chaos. "Byeongsa could have done this to get us involved with them."

"They might have had an idea of a possible attack, but no. They aren't involved." The boss paused. "Is there anything we should be worried about? You didn't share anything crucial with your women, right?"

"I want my fiance and the consigliere wife alive. Not tortured. Let's focus on that," Taehyung said, and hung up on him. Baekhyun looked out of the window, his hands twitching to hold the gun, and shoot someone.

He would. They would kill every invader. Every guy who dared to mess with them. Secrets. Torture. Possible slip ups. It was a mess. A dirty mess. One Sal-inja men had to clean before the hell broke loose.

_

Baekhyun placed her knees over his elbows, opening her wider as he pulled out of her, leaning back completely. Hera felt herself moan as her walls clenched, empty of him, wanting him back, and within a second, he thrust back in.

The power of his thrust pushed her up on the bed, her breasts bouncing, and he leaned down, taking one of her nipples into her mouth. The suction sent a shot of pleasure to her core, making her muscles squeeze around him, her hands gripping the sheets beside her.

"Fuck, you're making a mess on these sheets, Cara. So fucking wet." He gave her another hard thrust, his teeth tugging on her nipple, his thumb settling on her clit, rubbing between her legs. "You" thrust "are" thrust "mine".

She came then, with a cry leaving her throat, her body jerking in his arms as he held her down, still moving inside her, still fucking her. The session so intense that her eyes rolled back into her head. He came with a deep growl, pressing his head against her soft cheek. Then he cleaned her up, and asked her to get some rest before they started to get ready for the moving process.

His other hand slid down her body, cupping her between her legs, the heat of his palm obvious against her wetness. "I have to leave,” he told her, his eyes soft, his mouth swollen from their kisses. "Rest till then."

"Alright." Hera nodded.

Baekhyun bent to press a kiss to her lips, then pressed their foreheads together for a long second. "Be my strength, mia cara. That's all I'm going to ask of you."

And then he straightened and walked out, leaving her in the bed, with a smile on her face and a hope in her heart.

Hera's eyes fluttered as she felt the intense throbbing in her head. Something wet trickled down her cheeks, and she touched it slowly. Blood. Someone was gasping for breath, banging on the window. The frantic eyes on the other side was Joy's. "Get out!"