33 | The Secret

It doesn't really matter if you guys cross comments target or not. I don't want to force you people. It was just an experiment, and so many new readers came to show their love. Thank you to each and every one. It means alot. Please keep commenting since I don't think I'll be putting a comment limit from now on. Enjoy the update!

Warning 19+

"I pronounce you two as husband and wife."

Kyungsoo clapped Taehyung on his back as the priest nodded at everyone before making his way out. Soobin accompanied him. The Capo twisted the ring in his finger, and stared through the window, the Seoul city and bright lights almost blinding.

Joy glanced at her palm, the cut of the oath ritual still throbbing. She covered it with her other hand, and bit her lip. Everyone was talking business. Something in code words, and she didn't understand what they were going about. Might be about the Bratva, she concluded.

"I've soiled the sheets already." Taehyung at once announced. "So we can skip the bloody sheet ritual."

She paused. Did he just lie?

Kyungsoo chuckled. "That's why I wanted you to get married soon, Capo." His warning smile sent chills down Joy's body. He turned to higher-ups. "We can give our Capo a break after the recent events. Right? Right."

Joy could feel the frown of other members of the clan, but no one challenged him or showed their disapproval openly. But, why did Taehyung lie? He didn't try to find her eyes, neither did she. They couldn't afford the risk of exposing Taehyung's lie. One by one each guest left the apartment.

"Hera is staying at Moonbyul's tonight. Baekhyun is out of town for business." His gaze was unflinching, and she gulped, nodding her head slowly.

Taehyung loosened the necktie, and walked to the elevator. He jabbed a code into the panel beside the elevator that deactivated it and stopped people from coming into their apartment, then he turned to her.

"Right." Joy got up from the couch, her hands sweaty. "I think I should sleep now. What room are you taking? The house is big enough-"

He stalked, and crashed his lips against hers. She gasped and he thrust his tongue into her mouth. He pushed her against the wall and she moaned in pure bliss as her back hit the solid surface. "Not so soon, princess. The night has just started."

Her dazed eyes met his. "I thought... Why did you lie then?"

"Because I don't want to show our private moment to the world." Taehyung's hands were on her dress, taking the zipper down in one move, tearing it from her body. When it fluttered to the ground, he paused. "You're so beautiful. I'm going to fuck you tonight and every night for the rest of my life."

"Fuck? I'm your wife-"

"Making love? I don't know how to do that." His hungry gaze traveled over her, then he wrenched her toward him and bit into her throat. "I'll go slow for today. Don't worry."

Joy's eyes fluttered close. "Why... Why have this tradition at all?"

"Ssshhhh..." The Capo placed a finger over her lips. "Let me enjoy." He put a finger below her chin and lifted it, forcing her to meet his gaze. "Tonight is about us."

He pulled her against him, her chest pressed against his. Air left her lungs in a rush as Joy looked up at him. "Taehyung..." One word yet it spoke about thousands of thoughts and emotions rushing in her head.

Taehyung lifted her up, his hands wrapping her legs around him. Her heart pounded in her chest as he took her to the bedroom, placed her in bed, and hovered over her, taking off her last piece of clothing as well. "Aren't you going to protest?"