13 | Engagement

Double update!

"Boss."

Joy immediately kneeled in front of the man. Hera followed, even though she had no idea about the unknown guy, she knew it was a highly respectful way to greet someone, and since Joy knew better than her, Hera followed the suit. The said boss was sitting on the couch, legs sprawled wide. Her gaze shifted to the Mujabihan Capo and her brother Yeonjun, both were standing behind the scene.

"Joy." Kai stood up. His sharp eyes moved to Hera as he regarded her curiously. "Hera." He nodded in greeting.

The girls stood up. Kai looked over their shoulders to meet the Capo and his consigliere. "Greetings." Taehyung shook hands with him and Baekhyun tried not to roll his eyes when the attention turned to him.

Nonetheless consigliere did what was expected of him. "What a pleasure that Outfit boss is here!" Baekhyun exclaimed in a dead cheerful manner. "What? Are you guys already tired with the dead bodies we have been sending your way?"

"I took over my father yesterday after throwing him down the building." Kai shrugged as if talking about the weather. "He was being nuisance, so I took the lead."

Baekhyun definitely didn't expect that answer. It was one way to get the throne with your family tree, but killing the boss and taking over meant something. That the person was someone who couldn't be reckon with. Kai was something. Taehyung looked eased though as if he knew that piece of information already.

"I'll be glad to do business with you." Taehyung smiled his cold smile and gestured Kai to take a seat. As soon as he turned around, Baekhyun mouthed 'what the fuck', to which Taehyung only blinked, giving him a reassuring glance.

"Such a smart woman you're Joy." Kai took his seat. "You saw me and knew I was a boss now."

"You wouldn't have been here if you weren't the boss already," Joy said and avoided looking at Capo Sal-inja. He was glaring daggers in her direction. "Outfit will be better in your hands."

"It will be." The Outfit boss smiled.

"Daughter." Mr Ji looked at Hera, and gritted his teeth when Baekhyun snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her to his side.

"Dad," she mumbled, a bit embarrassed

"Father in law." Baekhyun grinned and then looked at Yeonjun. The young man was barely holding in his anger. "Brother in law."

"You're engaged to this man? Without our permission!" Mr Ji hissed. Everyone turned to look at the exchange. Joy signaled Kai to stop it but he shrugged, enjoying the drama. "I taught you better than-"

"She must've no choice. Don't blame noona," Yeonjun grumbled, glaring at Baekhyun's hand which was caressing her waist.

"We're not engaged. Not at the moment," Hera blurted out, unable to bear the heat of her father's eyes.

"Is that so?" Baekhyun stared down at her smiling and that was when she felt it.

Her thighs clench and eyes widened in horror at the feeling between her legs. He knew her family was coming over. Shit. That was why he did it, and Hera played right into his hands. The toy was vibrating. Her eyes flew to Baekhyun as she clutched his hand on her waist.

"Hera has been staying here for over two weeks. No way in hell you can get her honour back by taking her home." Taehyung crossed one leg over other and stared at Kai, ignoring the Capo completely. "Baekhyun, my consigliere, is an honorable man and came forward willingly to save her from the situation."

"There wouldn't have been a situation if you hadn't abducted my sister in the first place," Yeonjun snapped and added, "Capo" to lighten his tone.

"What's done is done." Baekhyun increased the vibration and Hera shifted, biting her lip to not let any kind of a sound escape. "She's my fiance. Figuratively. Right, darling?" He brushed her hair back and she dropped her gaze.