42 | Game Of Thrones

Irene stared at herself in the mirror. Taehyung had released her off her duties. That meant only one thing. He wanted her to go forward with the marriage. If she didn't, Suho would have a nice reason to throw her out of the house any day. She would be homeless, and won't be able to hold power over the political world for her famiglia.

She took a deep breath and went to the study room. Suho didn't look up as she strolled inside and placed her ass on the table. He did curl his fingers into a fist though. Bingo. With a shaky pulse, Irene slipped her shirt off and dropped it next to his feet. He went so still even the air quieted, but he took his time, taking a breath before he let himself look up.

His gaze was a molted lava. Bottomless. Mesmerizing. And hotter than fire. She unclipped her bra while he watched, letting it drop to the floor. Her breasts felt tight and heavy, and the satisfaction from him just looking at her body was nearly overwhelming.

"You said you want me. I'm here for you to take." Her voice came out on a breath.

"Are you scared that I would really leave you on the basis of not having a sexual relationship with you?" His eyes were burning with lust, but he was holding back. She could see his knuckles turning white. "Answer me, Irene."

"You can have me. I give you my consent."

"Say it again," he whispered as he stood up to tower over her, his hand holding her wrist as if to make sure she really was there.

A tremble rocked her as he pressed his face into her neck. Inhaled. And then made a low sound of satisfaction in the back of his throat. The deep, rough noise thrummed between her legs, and instinctively, she tilted her head to bare more of her neck. Her ponytail skimmed across her bare shoulder as it fell to the other side.

"I give you my consent, Suho."

His grip on her wrist tightened, and her eyes grew half-lidded from the pressure. Slowly, he took off her shorts, giving her all the time in the world to back off, but she only watched him with a determined gaze. "Eyes on me throughout the session. No thinking about your ex lover. Deal?"

Irene smirked. "You can have me, but it's your responsibility to make sure I don't think about someone else, darling."

A dark haze covered his eyes. "I'm going to fuck that fucker of your ex lover out of you." He leaned closer. "I know your past, my wife, every secret that you hide, and today you've come to me willingly. Do you want to back out?"

"Just a heads up, I don't like sweet lovers. Fuck me like any made man wou-" She choked on her words when his two fingers thrust inside her. At the same time. All the way to the knuckles.

She shrieked, the sound permeating the silent surroundings. Despite being soaking wet, Irene wasn't ready for this. Her core clenched around his fingers as he drove them in and out of her heat in a long, controlled rhythm. "Fuck," she gasped out.

He twisted her jaw so she faced him. "Has been a while for you, Irene? Not fucked anyone after your own famiglia murdered your useless lover?"

"I hate you," Irene gritted out, and grinded her teeth when he hit a secret spot inside her, and Suho must've had felt it, too, because he hit it again and again.

His rhythm grew in intensity and she gasped with each in and out, the sound animalistic in nature. "You were always meant to be here. With me. You just didn't know it."

"Stop. Fuck me. Don't... Don't talk about past."

He paused, and curled his fingers inside her, making her hold her breath. "We'll talk about it though. The past. The present. And the future."