Before You Start Reading

Vocabulary

Boss: the head of the family who runs the show. He decides who gets made and who gets whacked.

Capo: the family member who leads a crew

Consigliere: the family adviser, who is always consulted before decisions are made.

Enforcer: a person who imposes their will by violence and intimidation.

Goombah : an associate, especially a senior member of a criminal gang.

Made man: an inducted member of the family.

Omertà: to take a vow of silence in the Mafia, punishable by death if not upheld.

Rat: someone who turns informant, snitches or squeals after having been pinched.

Underboss: Second in command

Cosa Nostra: Our thing (Mafia famiglia)

Tax: to take a percentage of someone's earnings.

Spring Cleaning: cleaning up, hiding or getting rid of evidence.

___________________________

This story is going to be dark. If you want to know how dark, then you can check my other mafia stories first. It'll be a morally questionable story to be as close as the Mafia world we have heard of. Cruelty. Blood. Darkness. Everything is going to be intense, so please stop whenever you start feeling uncomfortable with the way the story is flowing, instead of commenting shit. It'll be appreciated.

Thank you.

Love, Azalea.