34 | Connection

Hi! I'm alive. Thank you for all the comments. Please keep commenting. I love reading your reviews. They make my day!

Warning - 19+

Capo
Underboss, do your work quickly. We want to take Karina into a custody by this weekend.

Boss
Break my sister's heart. By tomorrow. Karina is coming with me after that. We're having a wedding next month. Between Yeji and Yeonjun.

Consigliere
Bring Hera to my apartment. In the meantime, I'm onto Karina's case.

Soobin closed his eyes, and sighed deeply. Karina was sleeping soundly in bed. He went to her and sat by her side. Then he leaned down to kiss her lips softly. Her eyes fluttered open. "Hey," she yawned.

"I'm leaving for a while. Take rest." His voice was monotonous, and she frowned, nodding her head slowly. "I.. I want to tell you something..." he trailed off, his rhythm faltering for a bit when she slide her palm from his chest to his neck and then to his cheek. "What are you doing?"

"I miss you. Even when you're with me," she whispered. "Just trying to take my fill before you go out."

"I'm going to fucking kiss you." He sucked her tongue into his mouth, biting on it and kissing her open-mouthed, his lips clashing with hers. "Be ready for me. Over your stomach. Naked."

Karina chuckled, kissed his cheek and then Soobin walked away. He was going to tell Yeji about his affair tonight. Then she would break up with him, cue, Kyungsoo would suggest Yeonjun, and the relationship between north and south would be solidified. Something else would happen too.

Something he didn't want to think about.

"Why are you here?"

Hera scowled as she sat on the couch. Jisoo sat on the other side, sipping vodka. The girl could drink for the fuck's sake. She was like a typical Russian saying, 'what can't a vodka handle?'. Since the day Jisoo played Hera on the day of loyalty ritual, she hated the woman with a burning passion.

"I often visit Kyungsoo." Jisoo shrugged.

"The boss is out." Hera tilted her head, growing agitated. Baekhyun hadn't bothered to visit, call or ask for her back home. She had this pent up frustration and needed an outlet. Screaming at Jisoo looked like a good idea. "So again why are you here?"

"Because I can be." The brunette crossed one leg over the other, and smirked. "And, I'm loving riling you up. Why princess? You don't like me?"

"I don't. I don't even trust you -"

"Then you should." Hoseok entered the living room and Jisoo smiled. "This person has earned the trust of the whole Familia. She's respected, Hera. You should learn one or two things from her."

"Ouch!" Hera mocked, rolling her eyes. "The said girl drinks vodka like a water. What if she's a Russian?"

"Goodness, you truly have an imagination." Jisoo shook her head, and got up from the couch. "Do you think I became a member of the clan without any background check?"

"Hey, don't explain this to her. She's upset because Baekhyun hasn't been around much." Hoseok walked to the meeting door with Jisoo. "Leave the wounded person."