♢Chapter~1♢

"teju, its new page , new chapter. Make the best use of it to persuade your dreams" ~

Tejasswi sat down in the cold floor with tears and pain evident on her face. She wore a white plane kurti and her face was pale.

She looked at the picture kept in front and her heart broke in pieces. The pic showed a happy man in his mid fifties and she cried.

"Dad, why? why u left me? You were the only one who cared for me, who loved me. Whom i could call Family. But you too Abondoned me like Maa did 20 years ago. " She complained to the dead man who happens to be her father .

She had already lost her mother when she was 4 and had witnessed the second marriage of his father, Sandeep with lucinda , a foreigner , after two years.

She was excited then , that she will have her mom again. Her grandmother had told that she will have her mom again and she was over the moon.

Being a kid , she didn't knew the world and thus, her heart broke when she listened her new mom asking her dad to leave her (tejasswi) in a hostel ,or worst, in orphanage.

But her father fought and made her live in the same house. He gave her all kind of attention that she needed. She started taking him as her only well-wisher.

She looked at the person who patted her back to console her, and found it to be her 19 yr old Step-brother , Pratik. He was the only sibling who was a bit protective and understanding. He is cold and restricted but she knew he silently cared for her.

She looked around and found lucinda with her daughter , 17 year old Rashi. They too were sobbing while John , 26 year old son of lucinda and his previous Husband , sat their unaffected and scrolling his mobile.

Lucinda was a divorcee when she married Sandeep.

"Teja you need to understand that everything and everyone has an end. He died from heart-attack and it was the third stroke." Pratik said wiping her tears.

"Bu..but why did he left me alone? You know he was the only one whom i called family. My Mom left me and now dad too. I'm Orphan dada." Teja cried in his embrace.

"You called me dada and saying you are orphan?! I'm here for you. And i have booked your tickets to US and there you will complete your studies and do whatever u want to. I want You to restart your life, Forgetting everyone here." Pra said with a serious face.

"Why i have to go from here?? And why should i forget you when you always saved me from Luci's wrath?" Teja asked.

She could never call Lucinda 'Mom' . So she referred her Stepmom as 'Luci' just to maintain her social 'class'.

"Oh My dear, there are things that u should not know and you need to leave this country the soonest. U know Mom. She will just make your life more difficult. And i'm always with you . Whenever u have any problem, i'm just a call Away. Okay?" Pra stroked her hairs.

Tejasswi wanted to know the things that according to pratik, she shouldn't.  She found his excuse very lame. But Before she could question , pratik said "Do not ask me any Questions Teja. Just for once , comply to my requests. Please."

His voice was pleading and Teja nodded as it was the 1st time pra sounded defeated.

"This Girl, Tejasswi. Because of her , He died. She is nothing but burden on our shoulders. My husband died because of her. Why can't you leave us Happy. i beg u to leave us, Tejasswi " Lucinda yelled and cried in her foreign accent.

Teja couldn't help but let her tears fall down. She ran to the bathroom and cried like there is no tomorrow. Later when she felt better , She just looked at herself in the mirror.

The lady that was in the mirror was pale, vulnerable and broken. Completely opposite to what she was yesterday. Happy ,Merry and laughing.

She was at her Friend's house in a birthday party . She was laughing on the jokes cracked by her group when a little boy ,mistakenly, switched on the News Channel and the announcement in it , shocked teja to core.

"The famous Sandeep Prakash Wyangkar who is one of the biggest business town died 10 mins before, due to heart attack. According to the sources , he was in his home with his son and family, accompanied by some guests. ...."

And she didnt had energy to listen any further. She rushed to her home but mumbai traffic caught her and she completed the 1 hour journey in 2 to 3 hours. She was informed that her father is taken to the city hospital.

Till the time she could reach , his father's body was already disposed. Her blood boiled and she started shouting at everyone. She couldn't even look at her father last time. She was embraced by someone and she started cry.

She heard the door knock and wiped her tears . She looked at her own black eyes in mirror and muttered. "Teju , you should have used to all this by now. You know how she and the world is. Papa won't like her princess crying, so cheer up. You are strong , Teja. Hell Strong. Dont let all this affect you. " She motivated Herself. Just like she did everytime she feels giving up.

She tucked the hairs behind her ear and smiled but it was just like her face. Pale. She came out and saw her bro.

"Teja , you will leave after an hour. Just pack everything and also, i have transferred some money in your account. Now its your Fight. U have to fight it .Alone. Though you have my back but i wont be with you. "

Teju nodded. It was the time to fly away the toxic people and start her journey a fresh.

.

Teja sat in the cab that was called to drop her in airport . She remembered the last words of her brother. 'The world is cruel and is full of treachery. Just do what u think is right for You. You are the one who can make everthing better or worse. Just dont lose Hope."

She stared at her heart shaped pendant that had her parents pic in a side and other one was empty. Her mother told her to put the photo of her love there. And she adviced teja to believe in these 3 people Only. But she believed 1 more. Pratik. Her stepbrother.

"teju, its new page , new chapter. Make the best use of it to persuade your dreams." She thought determined.

Teja smiled and looked outside the window. She furrowed her eye brows as this was not the way of airport. She knew this state like anything. "This is not the way to airport. Take back the car."She said calmly to the driver.

Recieveing no response , she continued "Listen , where are u taking me? If u want my money , you can have it. Just leave me here and i will take the taxi. "

She continued questioning , pleading and making offers but only recieved silence in response. The face of the driver was covered by black hoodie.

She tried to take it off but the driver was quite smart and sprayed chloroform. Teja muttered before losing her consiousness :

"Please leave me"

_____

Hi ...
So what do u think about :

~>the Sandeep's death.

~>Luci blaming teja for everything.

~>is Pra real or just acting.

~> Who's the driver and what's his intention in kidnapping teja.

To know the answers , Stay Tuned.