♢Chapter~44♢

"Come-On karan. Dont be scared." Nishant said as he walked towards Karan after parking their car. He was standing outside their house , contemplating what will happen next.

"You should not have done that, karan. You should not have kept it hidden from me. You didnt know how much i yearned for pure love. For her love. And u...u kept it hidden. How could u?"
"I hate u..I hate u.. I hate you,Karan. I regret the day i met u. I regret the day i fell in love. I regret meeting you. "

"I hate u karan...I hate you!"

Voices of teja ran into his ears. Though he knew it was juat a bad dream and his laddoo wont leave him but he had no control over his heart. His Heart still thought about the probability that this 'bad dream' may turn real. For the first time in ages, he was being scared. Scared if teja will leave him.

He didnt knew what is stored forth his life and he could not help but pray for the best. He nodded at Nishant and straightened himself before grabbing the supporters that doctors recommended him for next 3 days so his wounds wont have the pressure of his body and would heal soon.

They entered the room and were amazed by their surrounding. It was all dark , only the sunlight by the opened door was shining, and silent , making Karan feel that it may be a sign of his upcoming life. Dark. Void of colours. All silent. Dead silent. Without tejasswi.

"Wh..Where is everyone?" Karan asked Nishant who looked as oblivious as he.

Nishang shrugged his shoulders and stood behind Karan without letting him doubt. He took something from the floor and threw it under karan's shirt.

Feeling a foreign sensation in his body that was as cold as an ice, His body jolted up and down. He turned to Nishant who was laighing like a parrot and glared him. A piece of Ice actually fell from his shirt and lights flew open.

"Welcome Home, Karan." He turned back and found Monicca, Zayn, Raj, Purvi and Dadi (teja's mom.) standing or say everyone except dadi , jumping on their places with a sweet and wide smile continously adoring their faces.

His eyes widened as he registered that they just surprised him. "U people scared me."

He wandered his gaze to the little girl, Purvi who was giggling softly with her favourite doll in her hands . She was dressed like a cute baby doll and was matching with her doll. He looked further and noticed the whole house decorated and a big table having multiple cakes. But everything seemed nothing to excite him. His eyes were still trying to find his Sunshine, his teja, his laddoo.

"Can we cut the cakes now? Am so hungry!" Monicca said.

"U r always Hungry!" Nishant teased and Monicca showed him her fist.

"Uhmm...tejasswi? Where is she?" Karan asked looking at Dadi whose smile was lost now and she looked down. Everyone had same expressions! He could hear his heart beating as loudly as it ever been.

Tuck. Tuck. Tuck.

He looked at the stairs from where the clicking of the heels came. That was tejasswi. Descending stairs with ..a bag. A packed bag. The fear crepting his mind, doubled.

He looked at teja who walked towards him while looking at him with tears in her eyes. Maybe he was wrong this time too. A small smile appeared on his face and his eyes showed the real happiness. But it didnt last long.

Teja walked. Past him. Her shoulder brushed a little to his and his fast reflexes grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. The bag fell down from her grip and she kept her hands on his chest so she wont fall.

"What the--" She said not registering the fact that how in a second she was in the arms of karan.

"Where do u think u r going?" Karan said cuppibg her face.

How much she wanted to lean on his touch but she denied that urge. "Maybe to My Family. Real Family." She said blankly.

"Ar..Are u leaving me?"

"Yes."

"U r joking, arent u?" He still denied what his mind said.

"Do u think so, Mr. Karan Kundrra? U really think, i would want to live with a man who spoke multiple lies to me? Who always used me like a pawn? Who kept me in his life as he pleased?" Her voice gave in and she cried. " i cant, Karan! How much i wanted to live with u but your lies! They are not letting me."

She failed to understand how much her words stabbed Karan.

"Am..Sorry, laddoo. Please. Pl..please dont leave me!" He was on the last verge of crying. "I ...I swear to My family, i..i swear to u, laddo. Henceforth i'll never lie. Jus..Just dont leave me."

"Leave me, Karan. Let me Go. PLEASE!" Teja wiggled in his arms and karan left him. Teja looked at him shocked.

"If that's what u want. Then u can. Le..Leave me. I wont stop u anymore. i knew u deserve much more than me. I have never given u anything to make u happy. I always bought tears in your life. U said right in the hospital. U were blackmailed to marry me. I have been nothing but rude to you. " He took the steps back but was stopped by Purvi.

He looked at her big-doe eyes that were teary. Just like his. Everybody in  the room had.

"Don't Criee.. She ish just pulling...a pr..prrr.."

"Prank." Tejasswi said chuckling. She wiped her tears and ran to Karan. Hugging him. "I told u, i was you betal and u my Vikram. No matter what, i will never leave u.. and wont let u ,leave me!"

It took him a second to actually register that it was all a prank. Everybody laughed and wiped their tears.

"You'll. I swear, i was about to die. At least, should have told me about this. U know, i have a weak heart and still i bore two emotional and breaking pranks. Have some pity on this cute human." Nishant said sitting on a sofa.

"U r ..not Cute." Monicca teased.

"Shut up. "Nishant sushed.

"You..You pulled a prank on me? This was a prank?" Teja nodded and confirmed his doubt.

"Am so sorry, Sunny. I didnt knew u will take this so seriously. We just wanted a revenge for the prank u pulled. Am sorry." Teja said looking at him with a cute pout while batting her eyelashes.

"Yes, we are sorry!"

"Dadi, u too?" Karan asked .

"I told them, this was a bad idea. But they convinced me."

karan wrapped his arms around teja. "I was about to di---" he stopped by a light punch on his chest and teja started rubbung there while glaring him.

"And u just asked me to leave? U want me to leave u?"

Karan shook his head to deny.

"Then why u didnt fought for me? U were letting me go just becaise i said so?"

"It is your choice. Your wish is my command. If u think u r happy ...without me ..then its better u leave me. Though it hurts but I just want u to be happy. "

Tejasswi could feel herself feeling emotional yet again."U remember, u said , i deserve much more than you? My love, i want only u. U r the only one i need. You are underrating yourself. you mean much more to me than u think. "

Karan could not help but be overwhelmed by her confession. Without thinking anything, he just smashed his lips in hers.

"Eww..." they looked at Purvi who hid her head in Raj's chest. All chuckled and teja felt shy. Her mom also witnessed the kiss.

Karan laughed.

"Can we cut cakes? Am sure we dont want to see your PDA. " Zayn smirked.

"Oh please. U and Monicca do more PDA then us." Karan teased them back and it was monicca's time to hid herself in Zayn's chest.

"First mine! Red velvet." Pirvi jumped in Raj's lap who kissed her head.

Karan chuckled.

______

"So finally. The most awaited night. " Nishant announced as all sat in a circle. Amid the cake cutting session, Pra joined them!

____________

I really hate these kind of sweet chapters. I suck in imagination!