♢Chapter~16♢

It was nearly 5 in the morning. Teja was sleeping peacefully in her bed when she jerked up and noticed somebody just threw a glass of cold water..

She looked at the person with a shock look. There stood Karan holding an empty glass. His eyes were red and she could guess why he was like this but decided to play a fool.

"What? Is this the way u wake someone ? By throwing a glass of Water? Are you serious?" Teja said acting shocked.

Karan grabbed her throat and oushed her back to the wet bed and glared her directly in the eyes.

"You, tejasswi, dont know how big problem you have created for yourself. U say i kept u hostaged and treat like a slave right? Now u will see the real hospitality that a slave gets." He sounded like an injured lion who just wants to take the revenge of his injuries.

Teja wiggled in anticipation of his grip to release but with every wiggling, his grip just tightened. Teja knew it would leave marks later. She coughed and choked due to insufficient air. But karan didnt cared.

"You have pushed me off my boundaries, tejasswi! All kindness, all allowance , all your freedom is siezed. Your mobile or any gadget will be taken back and u r Not allowed to go anywhere until i want."

Tejasswi was trying to slap his hands but he didnt bulge. She let out a breadth of relief when karan took back his hands and started looking for her mobile. She coughed and panted for air!

"U .cant boss around..me .." Teja said feeling a bit pain in her throat. Karan continued to search, ignoring her. He was just making the whole room a mess.

"You reap what you sow, Mr.Kundrra. You are just reaping what your family sowed. Your father , a shameless man, who bited the hands who fed him! Your brother is another level. The son is bigger thug than his father. Uh..How can i underestimate his daughter, who is nothing but a bit--"

She held her left cheek and saw karan with wide eyes. He slapped her. Karan slapped her.

"Dont u dare to say any f*ckin thing to my family. Shameless-filthy-spoiled brat." Karan warned her and left the room.

"How..Dare he!!" Teja followed him down the stairs.

"Maya, pack some light lunch in a tiffin for 4 . " Karan requested Maya, rubbing his forehead with his index finger and the thumb.

"Is everything okay?" Maya asked.

"How can it be? But the situation is under control!"
Maya nodded and left for kitchen.

"You...how dare you to Slap me! " Teja asked in disgusted voice. "Mind you, Karan, if i want , i can burn this whole house. You will be burned to ashes!"

"Really, tejasswi? Then burn it. " Karan challenged her and started taking slow steps towards her. " Burn down the house!! I dont care if i die with a murderer. "

"Actually, you know what? Burn it and let me die. Because u and your family cant live happily until i'm alive." Karan said amusedly. "Come-on , Hurry up!"

"I am not cruel like you. I believe in the power of almighty. " Teja retorted.

"Huh!! Almighty!! Just a piece of advice as a human ,for you. Never believe in them. They are only made up to play with the feelings of its devotees! If believing in them meant everything to fall back in its place, u and me wont be standing here , as enemies." Karan took the tiffin box and left the mansion.

"Bloody sinister! " Teja ran to her room and took out the tablets that she used to faint karan and threw it in wash-basin. 

She grabbed her secret mobile hidden under her bed and opened it but the battery was 0. She groaned and threw it in bed.

"I have to escape from here." Teja decided.

___

Hey beautiful souls!
Hope u r doing ur best in life.

So, what about this one?

Karan slapping Tejasswi!

Tejasswi saying bad to Kundrra's.

And also am extremely sorry for not being able to update twice today, we got an occasion to celeberate that had me engaged almost all the time.

HOPE u can cooperate!