♢Chapter~39♢

Warning :Highly not edited. Feel free to pin out the mistakes . Happy reading!

"Is..Is she your daughter? Is she the reason, you dont want me? Do..Do u love someone else?" Tejasswi qiedtioned in anticipation of a negative response, but what karan spoke next, shook her to the core.

"Yes."

She looked at his eyes for whole two minutes to find a little emotion. A little sign to make sute he was lying. But he stood adamant and looked at her eyes as he said,
"She is My daughter. "

"Was she a ...mistake? U dont love ber mother, do you?" Tejasswi asked. Even if that little girl was a mistake of some one night stand of Karan she would love the girl and be her mom.

"Yes. I love her mom a lot. Maybe more than myself. " Karan said blankly and coldly. "Done with your questions? Now leave!"

Karan went inside his house while teja kept standing there. Trying to register his words. She took steps backwards and tripped on pedestals. She felt pain But she didn't hiss with the pain this time. The pain in her heart was far more than on her toes.

A tear dropped from her eyes and she felt water drops in her face. Slowly and gradually the water drops increased as it rained. Her tears mixed up with Droplets from rain.

Far aside, Karan saw her condition from the small window in the hall and a tear betrayed his eyes, yet again. Before he met teja, he had a good control over his emotions and his tears but now just like his heart, his tears too are betraying him.

"Buddy! Scold uncle Nishi and RaRa.. they are telling me to slweep." The cute girl, Purvi spoke in her baby voice.

"Yeah princess. They are right. Go and sleep. " Karan said trying to smile.

"No buddy. I know u will send me back with dadi. You all are bad. U never came to meet me in past one year and i had to surprise u today. " Purvi pouted.

"Ayee!! I always came your school to meet you." Raj spoke childishly and bent to purvi. " And what about our secret dates of icecreams?" He whispered making her giggle.

"U never called me in ,baby girl. U know, i kept waiting out of your house thinking that now my girl will call me..but she never did." Nishant pouted just like purvi did a while ago.

"Oh God, Nishi..u have to call me then only i can come na!!" Purvi held her head in her little palm.

"Oh yes!" Nishant exclaimed. "I'll remember it now. So lets go to sleep!"

"Buddy promise me, i will be her tomorrow and u will make me your special Chai(tea)! Then we'll play. I dont want to play with these kids." She forward her right hand.
Karan chuckled while Nishant and Raj widen their eyes.

Holding her hand with his, he promised "Yes my lord. U will be here tomorrow and will drink my special tea. Now good night." Karan motioned Raj to take Purvi and he nodded.

"Kids? Lemme show u what kids do!" Raj lifted purvi and tickled her in the way to her room. Her laughs echoed in the hall.

"U didn't promised her that u'll play with her tomorrow. Is there not any way to execute the plan other than this. We all can help you! Why u risking your life?" Nishant was more than serious than he ever been.

"No Nishant. Like i said its either me or them, this time. U all already helped me so much, just favour me once more. Always treat Purvi like a princess."

"We all love you so much Karan. Pls dont do that! Do u see tejasswi, her tears getting mixed with rain? Atleast tell her that u love her." Nishant requested.