Epilogue

4 months later.

"Move faster" Teja groaned.

"Wait! " Karan panted for air.
"I can't! "
"Don't be impatient! "
"Ahh... I wanna kill you for making me wait so long. " She said glaring him. "Please move faster, Sunny. " She plead.

A chuckle left his mouth. "Am loving this conversation. " He expressed.

"What? " Teja wandered over his words. But then the realisation dawned. She ran to him and slapped his arm before rubbing it. "You are so dirty minded! "

"And.. How exactly u know, what I meant? " Karan teased.

Teja blushed and resumed climbing the mountain to avoid facing him. But karan wanted to see her flushed face. Her red cheeks were worth to see!

He grabbed teja's wrist and pulled her to herself in a jerk. Teja fell on his chest. She looked him shocked while he smirked. He snaked his warm hand, covered with thick gloves under her long coat.

"Sunny? What are you doing? " Her cheeks burned. "We are in public. "

"Told u to be in room. "

"But I wanted to explore here. It's so good. " Teja said looking dreamily in her surroundings.

"Am sure u won't say that in our bed. "

"God!! You are so... "

"Focused? " Karan grinned.

"Shameless." Teja said rolling her eyes and the grin wiped off his face.

"Fine. If that's what u think. Move away!" Karan said coldly.

"U r holding me! " Teja sassed.

"Duh" Karan left her and started making his way to the top of mountain.

Teja followed him hurridly.

Currently they were in Manali for their honeymoon. They landed here the day before and since then they were in their luxurious suite. According to karan, that's what honeymoon means. To be with each other, away from the work and just lost in each other. Making love , eat, get fresh, sleep, and then repeat. No matter it's day Or night.

But Tejasswi being herself, wanted to explore the city. It was a shame that she always went foreign to spend her vaccations and never really explored the India. The day they landed, she saw the glimpse of their culture and it fascinated her to best. She wanted to know more about here and thus asked karan to explore. But he would always refuse and whine like a child saying he is not well. But teja knew it better.

Today she refused to sleep with him and gave him the cold shudder all day. And in defeat he had to let her win. Teja knew this trick. He can never digest her cold shudder and that was the main weapon she used.

So ,like that they were here, climbing the mountain, one of the teja's must-do-before life-ends list.

"Hash! Finally. " Teja exclaimed bending over her knee and panting for air. She looked up at karan to notice he was already looking at her. She raised her eye-brow.

"Aren't ..u..tired" She panted and wiped the seat off her forehead.  While karan was just standing here as if he didn't climbed 367 metres.

"Huh." Karan smirked loudly. "I have a lot of energy and stamina. Wanna test? "

"Weren't u angry? "

"Was I? "
"Yes.u were. "
"Leave that! And come here. Look, how amazing it looks from here. " Karan turned to look down.

Teja grinned. It was another thing she loved about him. He could not remain angry with her for so long. He was no longer Mr. Arrogant. At times she now called him, Mr. Cheesy, Mr. Cutie or Mr. Gentlemen.