♢Chapter~14♢

Karan groaned in his sleep and finally woke up from his black dizzy world. He was blank for a minute , wandering what he was doing in his study and why was he sleeping ,when all the incidents flashed.

He was supposed to go the club where the plan was about to execute. He stood up in a jerk and grabbed the phine . It was then he noticed the 7 missed calls and 20 approx. Red signals. 

"F*ck" He rushed down without wasting a second more and grabbed the keys of his car.

"Karan where are you---" He ignored the surprised or shocking voice of Maya and drove to the expected club.

From a pretty distance, he saw police gathered around the place while the manager of the club ,was bowing down.  He saw behind the mango tree where karan and nishant decided to hide. The white car remained there. He went near it ignoring his negative thoughts.

It still had the monitors and all the devices that were to record the whole incident. He deeply inhaled-exhaled and quickly transferred all the recordings to a pendrive and formatted the devices.

"Hey, Who are you? What you doing here? " A strict and professional voice appeared and he saw back only to meet with a middle-aged Police-man.

"Karan Kundrra? Are you Karan Kundrra, the billionaire?" Another young constable suspected.

Karan nodded. "Yes , i am that one. "

"But why are you here? Dont u know , no one is allowed to be in crime scene?"

"Am sorry , sir but i think i didn't noticed the yellow tape. But which..Crime scene are u talking about? " He asked with the sudden feeling of anxiety.

"One of the servant in the club , heard the sounds of bullet-firing and he called us. We found the three bodies hurt deeply ."

"Wh..Who were they?" Karan gulped.

"Two men and one woman. And i think all of them belongs to the secret defensive system of the country as our agent confirmed it. It seem they were on a mission and failed."

"Wh..where are they now?"

"City hospital." The senior officer turned to his junior" I think we should go back to the club" and they both left.

"Secret-defensive system? Red signals! God! Please , it should not be what am thinking. They should be alright." He drive to city hospital.

.
"3 patients who were bought here today, two hours ago. Deeply hurt . From the club" He was failing to form even a correct sentece as the negative thoughts surrounded him.

"Yes sir. They are in 2nd floor , room 233."

Karan ran to the room and saw two constables sitting uninterestedly. He rushed to the Room and saw inside from the small glass-panel.

There laid nishant breathing through the oxygen mask. Blood was being transferred to his bidy continuously along with the glue cose. His head and arms were bruised and bandaged.

Beside him , Zayn laid with similar terrible condition except he had a big bandage on his torso. The scene eas killing Karan. He blamed himself for thier condition. He cussed himself.

Calm down , karan. Calm down.

He went to tge officerd to have a word.

"How..are they?" Karan asked while crossing his fingers at the back. He wanted to have a positive reply.

"Who are you?" One of them suspected karan.

"I'm ..their relative. " Karan answered.

"Oh. Okay.  Their condition is critical. They have lost a huge amount of blood but still the men are controllable. However, we cant say anything for the lady. She is in operation theatre ."

"God knows, if she can make it or Not."

"Shut up, Officer." Karan growled. "They all will be fine." He started walking behind.

"They all will be fine. They all will be fine. " he continously muttered until his back met with the cold white wall. "They all will be fine."

Gates of OT opened and he rushed to the doctor.  "Ho..How's she ?"

"She had 3 bullets in her body that has made her organs almost useless. We tried to do whatever we could but some things cant be cured. We are afraid if she can ever bear a seed or not. " The doctor said remorsefully.

"A..and the men?" Karan asked , still in shock.

"For now , they are fine but They need at-least a month , to recover fully. These are some medicines, bring them the soon."

Karan nodded and doctor left.

.
"How much?"

"6400 for these medicines." The biller informed.

Karan took out his wallet and paid. He turned to leave but someone poked in his arm. He turned back and looked at the lil boy holding a pendrive.

"It fell down your pocket."

"Thanks, young boy." He looked at the black pendrive where he had transferred the recordings.

He stuffed it in his pocket and went to the patients room.

.
"Thank-you" He handed a note of 2000 to a man who belonged to hospital staff and took his laptop.

He sat in the silver bench and connected the pd.

___

It was getting too long so its in two parts.