♢Chapter~38♢

After 3 days.

"Good morning." Tejasswi wished to Mr. Narayan as she she sat down on her table to have her break fast. Mr. Narayan wished her back with a sad smile as though Tejasswi stopped calling him 'Mr. Narayan' or 'Sir' , She still has not called him 'papa' or 'dad.'

"So, Going to College?" Mr. Narayan asked eating his oats.
Teja nodded.

When Tejasswi decided to resume her college to persue MBA, they got to know that her name was already registered that only meant , Karan had not taken her name back.  She was happy with it but a lil tense as the exams were just after 3 weeks .

"Maam. Sir. " A servant bowed down to them. "There is a parcel for you." He said as he handed a khaki envelop to Tejasswi.

She looked confusedly as nobody right now knew this address by her name. She took it and muttered a small thank-you to the servant before he left.

She opened the envelope and found some papers. Colors faded from ger face as she read the Divorce Papers.

"What's there? " Mr. Narayan asked and took the papers from her.

His face looked blank as he read. He shifted his gaze to tejasswi who was trying hard to control her tears to not to fall in public. He felt a stab in his heart as his own daughter could not express her emotions to him.

Tejasswi ran to her room and jumped to her bed. She cried vigorously as she reminded what the paper said.

"He ..He really hates me. He wants to di..divorce me. Then why...Why he gave me hopes. Why?? " She threw the pillow and punched her fists in the mattress. "Why he was nice to me? Why? " She sobbed continuously.

She felt someone entring the room and sitting beside her. She looked and found it her 'supposed' father. He ran a hand through her hairs as he carressed.

"Calm yourself. Crying over something, wont make it right. "

"You were wrong. He does't love me! He never loved me! He was just nice because ..He felt guilty." She told him but in real, she was trying to console herself.

Mr. Narayan looked as if he was restricted to say something. As if He had so much to say but he was stopping himself!

"Shh...Let it be. Forget him. And move on! "

"Bu..But i love him. All this time i thought i was fooling him as i acted to love him but in real...I was Foolish. While acting to fall for him, i really fell for him. I ..I love him, Dad." She hid her face in her hands as he took her in his protective embrace.

"You have to let it go. Forget him. " He broke the hig and wiped her tears as he kissed her forehead. "Since u called me 'dad' first time, u should not cry now. So just close this leaking tab of yours." He joked with his emotional eyes.

"Yes. U said it right. Crying over something, won't make it right. I need answers . From him. I need to go, dad." Tejasswi spoke as she wiped her face.

"What? U ..U can't go." Mr. Narayan rebuked. And tejasswi looked at him shocked.

"I..I mean. If he wants to divorce you, then u also divorce him. You have your whole life and am sure u will get someone who is far better than him.  Forget him!"

"I can't and i Won't. I dont want someone better, i fell in love with Him. With his traits. With his habits. With his faults. With his nature. You know he..he can give his life for his loved ones . And..when he realizes his mistake, he doesn't hesistate to ask sorry.

What more do u expect from a man, dad. He is caring and daring. Even if he wont live me unconditionally and just speak twice a week, i would be content. I would be content if only i could see his face every mornibg i get up.