♢Chapter~40♢

Warning: this chapter too is unedited. And am bad at prepositions so feel free to pin out the mistakes. Happy Reading!

Teja stood still, letting her tears mix with rain. She sobbed silently for quite long until Nishant came to her with an umbrella.

"Tejasswi, u'll fall sick. Go back." Nishant said worridly.

"I'm already sick. Sick of finding my existence. Sick of finding numerous truths. Sick of tears that everday bought. Sick of every mistake i make. Sick of falling in ..love with Him. Even right now, i want to hate him. But i cant.

This stupid heart is still beating for him. With every breadth i take, i only remeber his name. Whenever i close my eyes, his face come across. I want to divert my attention from him but Everytime i only remember him. Why? Why i cant forget him. Whyy?" She cried bitterly as she was frustrated from this life.

"Maybe because you are made for each other. Maybe you are the shine to his dark. Maybe you are the life to his dead-soul. Maybe you are to heal him." Nishant said bringing a hope to tejasswi's heart but her mind still declined what nishant said. And it was reasonable. Everytime she hoped that everything will be fine, some or the other thing breaks that hope.

"Huh." She chuckled dryly."I cant. He won't let me. He is pushing me. I take a step ahead, he already takes two back. "

"Maybe because he is already close to you. So close that even air cant pass out."

"What do u Mean?" Teja questioned him.

"First come under some roof. Am tired of holding this umbrella now." Nishant complained to lighten her mood.

Tejasswi chuckled. They went and sat in the tree house.

"So, he promised me to not tell u anything. But i fear if you remain unaware, something or everything will be wrong." Nishant told tejasswi in puzzles that bounced her head.

"So, the cute girl, u met an hour ago, is not his Real daughter. He treats her like a father-figure but he is not her real father. "

"Th..Then who?" Tejasswi queried.

"Pari's."
Teja looked at him confused and shocked.

"Yes teju. Its pari's child."

"But she died that..night."

"No. If u focus, we never said Pari died that night. We always said about her being in half-dead condition." It was teja realised that what he said was true.

They never said that pari died that night. They always said, they were broken seeing pari in that Half-Dead condition.

"the reports were not post-mortam but we told everyone that it was post mortam reports only. "

"Why?"

"U will understand it once u listen this. When medical analysis of her condition came, it told what happened to her and after treating her wounds and severe injuries, she went under coma. A month later, in monthly reports ,it was found out that she was...Pregnant. Pregnant by those rapists.

We thought to abort it as whenever we will see that child, we'll only remember about that dreadly incident. But doctors informed us that Our Pari is trying to fight this coma. The broken hope was rising again. The hope to see pari alive. And aborting the child will bring many complications.

We feared if this news spreads out, pari and her child would be in danger. So, with the help of doctor, we declared Pari dead and started treating her in private. We didnt had enough funds but the doctor was kind enough to cure her at minimal costs."