♢Chapter~11♢

"What? Close the cha..chapter? Ar..Aree u going to ki..kill him?" ~Tejasswi.

~~~~

Teja sighed in relief when she found that Karan has went to another city for his business, early morning and would not return for next three days.

She was already ignoring him after she came back here and was expecting him to talk to her. But who she was kidding to? She knows , The ego of The Karan Kundrra. He likes to be dominiant and will never speak to one who ignores him.

"Maam, its time. " Her bodyguard said. Till now it was karan, who controlled me and now these black-outfit man. Her bodyguards had strictly told her that she cant go anywhere except her college till karan comes back.

She nodded and pick up her bag.

.
The day was quite good for her as finally she could be friends with two students , Akasa Singh and Pratik, sehejpal.

The reason that she bonded with pratik was he reminded her of his brother Pra and had the siblings vibes. Akasa was his girlfriend so the trio formed.

She was going to her next class which pratik and akasa had not opted, when she was suddenly pulled in a dark-empty room. A hand blocked her mouth and when she looked at the person , she recognized him as Umar , by his piercings.

She wiggled and tried to push him but he didn't bulge.

"Tejasswi, dont. Listen carefully, am from your brother's side. If u will remain silent and low, i will remove my hand." Umar groaned.

Teja stopped wiggling and nodded when she listened her bro's involvement. Umar took his hands back.

"John has sent me. When i told him about u and showed your picture  with karan yesterday in news, he told me u r his step-sister to whom they are trying to locate. He recognized karan as their foe." Umar said with all his seriousness.

"Foe? Ofc , he would be our foe, otherwise why would he kidnap me" she wandered.

"He asked you to engage him for a week, till then he will plan how to end karan's chapter. "Umar informed.

"What? Close the cha..chapter? Ar..Aree u going to ki..kill him?" She stuttered. She was afraid for karan.

"No teja. We will just close his chapter without shedding a drop of blood. He is planning something big to kill john and pratik. "

"Karan? Kill? No Umar, he is a good man , no matter what he does. He never disrespected me or tried to use his power on me. He can't kill. " teja said turning back.

"Really? U think him a fool to  show u his real face ? He knows u r strong and would try to run then. He has kidnapped u so that pra and john's attention would shift to you and he can kill them. I can bet that he must have hidden somewhere and will carry his plan. "

He is not in town . Her heart raced in the realisation but she refused to believe umar.

"Why are you telling me all this? How can i believe ,u r saying truth? What proof do u have?" Teja countered.

"Tejasswi. John is my best-friend and like i said ,i told him about you because i saw you with karan. I told him that maybe their problems are paused for little time being as karan got another play toy to spend her month with. "

His words were stabbing her heart and she could not speak anything. She felt disgusted when umar referred her as 'another play toy'.

"U know what he has done with your family??"
Teja shook her head while expecting an answer.