♢Chapter ~8♢

"Can't you walk little slower and take your hands off my back??" ~Tejasswi.

_

________

Karan punched the beam bag again. "Why ..Why Karan ?* punch* Why you are you letting those feelings corrupt you again. She is Not her. *punch* She is a murderer , a traitor . *punch* A Wyangkar. "

He remembered what happened today. It was 2:00 p.m. . His lunch time. When he decided to follow his plan of taking teja out and give Raj a glimpse of teja.

His aim was to push Raj's limits . He knew , if raj sees tejasswi with him,he will surely do something and He(karan) could reach them.

He called tejasswi for 3 to 4 times but everytime it would end unaswered.

He shut his eyes tightly to control his emotions. He hates to get ignored. And now he felt anger within him. But deep down a fear crept in her mind. He shook his head and dismissed it.

He rushed home and directly went to teja's room . Luckily the doors were not locked. He found tejasswi in bath-tub , Unconsious. He panicked all of the sudden.

"Shit" He lifted teja and lay her in bed. She was shivering due to Cold and her lips turned blue. He immediately called Maya and asked her to remove the clothes but what she said next was surprising.

"I will never help a person who destroyed us. How can i forget those dying faces in front of me, karan? How? I will prefer to die than help a Wyangkar."

He was shocked that how come she know about Tejasswi being a Wyangkar but Now was not the time. He nooded and after she left, he changed teja's clothes.

He switched off the lights while doing her undies. And just made her wear a lose and cotton fabric long kurti.

He later called the doctor who , after checking teja told , "Mr.Kundrra. it seems she has been in water for a long time and that resulted her body to turn numb. "

The doctor gave him prescription and had attached a glucose bottle to teja.

.
ON THE OTHER SIDE

"I don't care about anything except my Sister, Raj. I want my Sister. I want Tejasswi. Its been a week , u and your team cannot find her. Are you really a Crime Investigator?? " Pra shouted at Raj. John tried to calm him.

"Pratik. U very well know , We are trying our best.. We are getting no clue about where she is. Moreover, she herself told you she is with her boyfriend. Why are you freaking out then? " Raj said calmly.

"Pratik..go and wait for me in Car. I will make him understand that teja was lying. It was obvious to us but not to him . We have to be patient. He is the only one who can help us! Okay. Go!" John whispered. Pratik nodded and left.

John turned to Raj. "See, we need tejasswi because she is the only way , we can get our properties back. Our father had made Her the attorney of our properties. "

"I know. But Warn Pratik to never lift his voice in front of me."

___

Morning.

Karan came down in his black tux and sat in his chair beside Grinning Nishant.

"I told ur PA that u r in leave today. " Nishant said , busy in his mobile.His plate was right in front but Nishant was busy chatting in his mobile.

"Why? " Karan said with knitted brows.

"Remember our plan to reach them. "Nishant said looking at karan.