♢Chapter~12♢

"--Wyangkars are the cunning foxes."

"But the king remains the lion. "~Karan

~~~

"One step successfully taken to find them! Cheers!!" Karan said cheering with his plan-members-》Monica, Zayn and Nishant. They sipped in their wine.

They are currently sitting in a 3-star hotel -'The Marine'. Karan chose this kind of hotel so that paparazis could not locate them. No one could even think that they are here. In this hotel.

"Well Bro, i must say that Ackster was an easy one. I just asked him if he wanna lay with a hot chick and he was ready in the moment. But i convinced him to call John also to enjoy . Now, I am just waiting him to talk to John and then we can go on with our plan." Zayn said leaning back to his chair.

"He is a f*cking Manw*ore who is surrounded by Lust. " Karan said smirking. He knew his weekness for he has not wasted his 7 precious years . He had made sure that the ones who ruined his family , he gets to know them the best. He knew all their weakness.

"I just can't wait to see those rapists in the pool of blood. " Nishant said with tears in his eyes. "I wish we could do something back then so our family won't have destroyed."

"Beera, U can't change the destiny." Karan patted his back. "Maybe it was written that Wyangkars will be destroyed by Us. They have done a lot of crimes. They are bound to repent it. And what's better if they get killed by their own family members. They will also suffer the pain of trusting your closed ones with all ur guts only to be backstabbed by them."

"But karan, u have tejasswi in your house. What if she ruins our plan and we dont get to know them" this was Monica.

"Don't worry Monica, she can't do anything. Afterall who will tell her about our plan? "

"But still karan, be aware. Wyangkars are the cunning foxes."

"But the king remains the lion. Why do u think i shifted here? If i would carry out the plan there, the chances of her finding out was high. But now, she thinks that i am in another city. The security in the masion is tighten more , so she doesn't get to escape ." Karan smirked leaning back, sipping his wine.

"Can we ever expect you to run out of answers? " Zayn complaint.

And they shared a laugh.

"Okay, so i think we should take a leave now, btw thanks man, for letting me drive your Royal Royce. Its park outside." Zayn thanked Karan.

"Whatt? How could u be so careless to park that car near this building. U know it has 'kundrra's" imprinted in its back." Karan scolded. He couldnot afford such carelessness in such a crucial time.

"Relax . I will take care of it. Bye. Meet u day after tomorrow, at the club directly." Zayn hugged him and cursed himself mentally for his own stupidity.

All left after a 'bye' session and karan went to his bed. He took out a sheet and saw the six round figures. The pictures of Pratik , John, ackster and raj was sticked in it while the rest had a question mark.

"I wish u all see hell the soon-est."

____

Next day evening.

Karan and Nishant was making sure that all the devices are working properly and the securities should be there in time if needed.

"I think, all is perfect. We just need Monica to do her work properly. " Nishant said with all the seriousness.