Bonus part 2

"Maybe u r from another planet."

"What?"

"Yeah! I mean, u r having mood swings more than me. For God's sake, sunny, i'm pregnant. Not you!" Tejasswi sat in their bed carefully, with her 7 month-bump.

A frown appeared on his face as his eye brows knitted. "I was just trying to order the best baby-crib for my child."

"Its ours." She corrected him. "And u had ordered twice before but cancelled everytime, just because u found a new 'cute' crib. Are you serious?" She added.

"So what?" He questioned.

Teja rolled her eyes at gis irritating sitiation that only made his eyes darker. "Dont roll your eyes at me, laddo."

She clicked her tongue out and teased him by again rolling her eyes.

"U definately know, how to play with devil. Dont u?"

With his this sentence, she travelled back to the day when she used the similar line for Maya. A sad smile appeared in her face as a tear rolled down.

No matter if its been two years past her murder, but her memories are all teja could reminise and feel lucky to have at least a short-experience about How it feels to have a mother.

"What happened?" Sunny questioned with worry evident in his face as he sat beside teja and took her in his embrace.

"Nothing. I just remembered Maya. When i , for the first time, saw how u obliged to all her wishes , i used the same line. That 'she surely knows to play with devils.' "She chuckled as he reimagined that scene.

Karan knew how much she misses Maya. The feelings she gave to her. A motherly one.

It is often said that until and unless you do not have something, u can ignore it. But once u live through it, if u get that , it would be impossible to give it back. U crave for it.

Maybe the same was tejasswi. Till the time she was ignorant of a mother's love, she was fine but now when she knows how it feels to have a mother she could not help but miss those feelings.

"So u called me devil?" Karan asked in amusement , with an attempt to divert this topic.

"Well, u were one." She recieved a glare from him and she immediately added, "a hot, handsome and sexy devil." She saw him smirking as he knew how she found him at their forst meeting.

"Done ? Or should i speak some more lies to flatter you?" Teja asked stuffing her laugh.

His smirk disappeared and his face went blank as he looked back at her eyes.

"What?" She warned. "Didn't u threw vase and then even slapped me. Not that i was innocent, but still. And...u even left me alone in road, when all i asked was a ride. And oh how could i forge---"

Putting on a tight smile, he joined his hands, accepting his defeat. She smirked.

Its better to accept your "unexisting" mistake than to mess with your wife.

And if she's pregnant, it means if she says 2+2 is 4 then it Is 4.

Well it Is 4 in real. But again, catch the emotions ,not the words.

He walked to his side of the bed and picked up his phone that buzzed. His colors on face faded as he looked at the caller.

"Doctor?" He muttered and picked up the phone after he checked on teja. Eating her favorite chips.

"Mr. Kundrra. He is gaining his consiousness." He heard the voice from the other side and his body tensed.

After 8 long years, when he was losing his hope of retrieving his brother anytime soon, he is finally hearing tge doctors say that his brother is all right.

He wanted to shout in happiness that his younger brother whom he had taught the basics and had his childhood spent, is now back. But them his deeds. It cant be ignored. How he tried to assault teja. A girl.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and his eyes gazed to teja. Her eyes were full of concern that meant he had been zoned out for a long time.

Nodding to her , he answered the doctor. "I..I'll be there in an hour." He hung up after the doctor hummed.

"What happened, sunny? Is everthing fine?" She questioned in worry.

Knowing that it was not a better idea to tell her and make her tense, he decided to lie. He fought back the tears.  "Y..Yeah."

He turned to face her and cupped her face. He looked at teja for a moment, to gain his strength, before kissing her forehead. "I'm going somewhere urgent." He said as he kneeled down and kissed her belly. "Be safe."

Teja nodded by ruffling his hairs. She just loved his smooth and silky hairs. "You do the work while momma and her baby will watch the television." She announced happily.

"Our baby." He corrected as he stood up. Taking her hands in his, they went to hall. As it could be risky to teja to climb down the stairs while she's pregnant, they had shifted their room to downstairs.

"Did i ever told you, how this place feels like? " she questioned. "Heaven. Home. It is much better than your that house. "She answered herself.

They had shifted to the old house of karan where his childhood was spent with his family. And teja just loved being here. Though its quite small, It had the homey feeling.

"You tell me this almost every week, sweety." He estated while making her sit in the sofa. He grabbed the remoye after he switched on the Television and handed it to teja.

"You are just spoiling me, you know? I can very well do these stuffs by myself." Teja pouted and karan pecked her pout.

"I Will spoil you, my laddoo. And if u'll have to do all these stuffs by urself the  whats my work here?" He took her hand and kissed it. "These soft hands are made to just trace my body and do that stuff."

"You and your talks." She said as she smacked his chest. "Shameless!"

"Thank God that i'm shameless for you only. " He teased.

"You!!" She lightly bite his jaw making karan laugh. "Dare u be shameless for someone else. I'll cut you in pieces and make the animals eat it." She warned.

"Except for that one part, right?" He stiffled his laugh as teja glared him. " fine , i'm going to get ready!" He left to their room.

He dialled Nishant as he took out his t-shirt.

"Yes bro! " Nishant exclaimed in happiness after recieveing a call from his brother as he would never dial him on Sundays.

"He is Up."

A dead silence appeared the other side and karan knew nishant understood what he meant.

"Doctor called me some minutes before and told that he is ...getting his consiousness back." He informed after a minute.

"A..Are you happy?" Nishant asked unsure of his reaction.

"I dont know." He whispered. "One side i'm happy that finally my Roni is back but on the other i cant help but remember what he did with teja."

"Does she know?"
"No."

"Yes." He looked at the door only to find teja standing there with remote in her hands. Her eyes were teary.

He immediately threw back the phone and ran to her to take her in his embrace.

"U lied to me. Everything was not right!" She cried as she hugged him back. She could feel him shaking his head in denial to her words. "Am i that scary that u needed to lie?"

"No baby. Its ..its just i didnt wanted you to be worry. You know its a semsitive topic to u." He answered honestly.

"I want to go with you." She answered breaking the hug. Before karan could retort, "I'm not going to argue over it." She said.

Karan nodded in defeat and walked back to his phone. Luckily the phone was alright and the call was active still. "In an hour."

______