♢Chapter~6♢

"Its hardly been a minute of You being My Fake Girlfriend and u started behaving like that. Impressive!" ~Karan.
\~\~\

Morning After 2 days.

Karan got ready in his black armani and was wearing his rolex facing the mirror. The door flew open and Nishant rushed in with tension visible in his face.

"Beera, You need to do something. That pratik is a headache." Nishant complained.

"Why? What that man did now?" He questioned while looking at him.

"Beera..He got to know that tejasswi didn't board the flight and is missing. He is worried sick for her now and has hired investigators." Nishant told .

"So? Making him sick worried was our plan right. And You do know how to make those officers on our side, beera." He said smirking.

"Let that pratik yearn for his beloved ones. Then he will understand what it means to lose your closed ones." Karan further added taking a file from his table. His voice represented resentment, anger, revenge and pain.

"Raj is one of Them." Nishant told with seriousness. Karan stopped what he was doing. Anger reflected his eyes. Nishant was shocked hearing what karan said next with a smirk.

"Plan Changed. "

___

He came down and saw his breakfast ready on the table. Maya was standing near it while all were busy. He sat down and took a bite. He wandered if he was starving or the dish  really tasted more delicious than usual?

"Why does it taste more tasty than usual? My appetite increased, I guess. " He said continuing eating.

He has never really believed in diets and all. According to him, eat whatever you want in a limit and workout more to lose your calories and keep u fit.

"All thanks to Tejasswi! " Maya said grinning like a teenager.

Karan stopped eating further. "Why? Didn't I said she will remain in her room and won't come out without my permission? "

"Correction, Mr. Grumpy. Like Maya told, u said no one is allowed to enter my room without your permission but u never said I can't go out. " Teja said proudly.

"Oh, Right. " All present there were shocked. Karan agreed to teja without any comment. He didn't even seemed to be angry at her calling him Grumpy

"So since u made this food so delicious, u deserve a reward. NISHANTT... " He declared and then called Nishant.

"Bro. I was waiting for your call. So here is what u wanted. " Nishant hand over a phone to karan who rolled his eyes for his dramatic behaviour.

"So Ms. Wyangkar. Pls have a look!! " Karan said smirking.

Teja saw it and gasped. In the vedio, a man with knife and gun in his hand was following a person who's back was on display. She recognize the man who was in danger as Pratik. Her Pra.

"Pra..W-What does it mean?? " She gripped karan's collar. "If anything happens to my brother , i will kill you." She shouted.

"Hey..It completely depends on you. His life is in your Hands." Karan said freeing his collar and readjusting it. His tone was casual.

"Wh-what??" Teja wandered loudly.

"You will talk to Pratik ,tell him you are safe and living with your boyfriend happily and if he asks u about the location , you will say , you don't want to share it. Simple!!" He said as if it was really simple.