♢Chapter~29♢

"Tejasswi, go in. "Karan closed the window.

Tejasswi widen her eyes and stood in front of the car. "If u want to go then go over me. Ride this car over me!" Teja yelled.

She knew he won't kill her and was dancing mentally as this arrogant man will finally agree to her.

But Karan reversed the car, turned right and went ahead , passing her.
And she stood there open-mouth.

Did he just passed past me?

"You should not have done that smarty pants! "

She grabbed the first auto she found and ordered the driver to follow the black car which was karan's.

Impatiently, she kept bugging at driver to drive fast but the driver could not help but to make faces at her as they were trapped in traffic signal.

Tejasswi saw karan's car disappearing and she shouted at the driver. "Drive .. Why are you not driving. See he left... He left... "

"Madam, please. I can't break traffic signals. U won't be at loss but i Will be. Do u have any idea how heavy the challan here is? " The driver said irritatedly and tejasswi regretted.

"Sorry. But now how will we follow him? " Tejasswi sighed.

"Do u know where he is going? "

"If I knew, why would I have Followed him? ---Wait, he is going to his office. Yes! " She punched air. "Do u know any kundrra related company? "

"U mean TKC? The kundrra's pvt. Company? "

"Yes same. Drive there. "

"On it! Madam. " The driver started driving to thier destination.

____

"Finally!" Tejasswi came out of the car as soon as the auto stopped in front of TKC building.

She wanted to look at the full building but she was afraid that her neck might pain later as it is a really big and tall building.

She started going in the building when she was stopped by the driver's voice.

"Madam, my money!!"

"Aghh.." She muttered in realisation.

She didn't carried her bag.

She turned to driver and laughed awkwardly. "Hehehe.."

"You see, this is my husband's company. I will just meet him and pay u. I ..i forgot my purse."

"You have smart phone!" The driver said pointing at her mobile."u must be having net banking u can pay from that!"

Tejasswi gulped. She used to have netbanking when she had HER mobile but this mobile was given by karan and was not attached to any of her bank account's.

"I ..i dont..use it."

"What? Who doesnt uses net banking in 5g world."

Why this driver had to be so advanced? 5g? Are you serious?

"I'm getting late. U just wait here, am coming . Ok. She turned back and started running..."Bye Byeeee..." without waiting for him to answer.

The driver shook his head and waited.

.
Tejasswi walked directly in the building when someone stopped him. It was Guard.

"Where, Madam? This is not a public place to roam."

"Oh Hello! I am Tejasswi Pra..i mean Tejasswi Karan Kundrra.

"We meet several ladies who claim our boss as their husbands! Now get Out. " the guard pushed her.