♢Chapter~7♢

"You are a lier. My family is the sweetest and kindest of all. U....dont dare to say anything against them "~tejasswi.

~\~\~\~

Teja was in club enjoying with her friends as it was weekend and they were over with 12th Exams. They wanted to celeberate and Clubbing was the common interest.

Teja was 18 and thus had to convince her father a lot who was denying for the idea but later he agreed seeing her excitement. It will be her first time in Clubs.

Her father , Sandeep booked the whole Club for their party and thus only her batch mates were allowed.

She was dancing in the stage with her friends when she felt someone snaking his hands around her waist. She gulped and looked at the man. He was not from her Batch. Moreover he seemed nearly to her age but must be a lil elder.

She tried to wiggle out of his grip but the boy was built and stronger than he looked. He dragged her in a room where anyone would hardly come. She pushed him harder making his butt touch the ground.

She ran but much to her dismay, the boy had two more Man with him. They looked in their early twenties.

The two man caught her arms and tied it behind the chair with rope .

"Good Job, Cyler and Austin. Here is the money , u can leave now." The boy gave them some cash and the men grinned.

"Listen. I will ..give u double the amount he is offering . Just free me." Teja offered.

"No Girl. We never betray our customers. " one of them said setting his hairs.

"But boy, just be careful. She seems fast." The another one said tying teja's mouth with a cloth. The boy nodded and they left.

The boy advanced to her and cupped her jaw harshly. "I will make sure to make u experience exactly what she has been experiencing from past one year. I will make sure u and ur family sees hell and regret what u all did with us. " He started kissing her neck and biting it. Leaving his marks on her body.

Teja tried her best to move away or push him but she was tied tightly. Her wrists bled due to her wiggling but she didn't cared about it. All she knew was to push this man away from her.

She felt disgusted . She saw something very sharp poking in her waist and she looked at it. Blood was visible and she saw a knife. She tried to rotate her chair without the boy notice as he was busy kissing her neck.

She closed her eyes to regain the energy for once and all and she pushed the chair back. The chair fell on her groumd and her back seemed to hurt badly. But she somehow had managed to take the knife and hide it.

The boy got stunned about the sudden turn of events he was about to come close to her again but his phone rang. Teja sighed in relief. But the boy seemed panicking seeing the caller id. He went to a corner and answered the call.

"I..I am at my..friends house..i was..about to ..inform.."

Teja start cutting the ropes, mentally thanking the caller.

"No..I was..just runn..ing ..that's why..am panting.."

She freed herself and took a metal box kept above the bed. She could not open the door as the boy was beside it. She was about to hit his head with the metal but the boy turned and kneeled making the mirror break.