♢Chapter~28♢

"I..I dont know his real name but the underworld knows him as God Hardy. His one name can bring u luxuries or the hell. Whole underworld fears him and tries to make a cordial relation with him. Enmity with him, means living death.

He is the human version of Devil's God. No one can overpower him. He can hug you, smile with you but you will never know that its him. He is too smart to be fooled. He is too clever." The head said in a fearful voice."

"Enough of his praisings! Tell me why he needs tejasswi? For her properties?" Karan asked.

"Haha" the man laughed mockingly. "Properties? If he wishes, he can buy all of her properties. He doesnt need to waste his time on her."

"Then why he wants tejasswi?" Raj asked impatiently

"I dont know. But he seems to be longing for tejasswi for he himself told us all the instructions to bring tejasswi to him, without hurting a hair of her."

"What is his weakness? " Raj asked while Karan was busy in his own thoughts.

"None."

"We are done." Karan stood up and started leaving.

"Hey, Free Me!!" The man shouted.

"You are with us until we find and end this Hardy's Chapter. "Karan announced and left with raj following him.

____

Raj went to his headquarters while Karan decided to go to his office. He already had his works pending from a month.

Karan was about to start the engine of his car to go to office when someone knocks his car window.

He slides the glass open and makes an irritated face seeing the blank face of tejasswi.

"What??" Karan asked irritatedly.

"U didnt go to office?" Tejasswi asked sternly. She sounded like a investigator.

"I will. Once u let me go!"

"You left the house one hour ago for office but u r here. Where were you?" She investigated like a pro.

"I am not accountable to you, am i?"

"Yes, You are. We are married and thus by indian marriage act, we both are accountable to each other." Tejasswi told blankly, crossing her arms.

"if u think, shooting the arrows in dark will make me answer your question u r wrong. I know, u have Zero knowledge about the law so just go insi----" Karan stopped himself only to notice something.

shit! He knows my trick.

" How are You Out?" Karan wandered. She was strictly not allowed to come out of the house.

"Heheheh" teja gave an awkward laugh making all her efforts of being intimated, in which she was failing miserably, went vain. "By my...Legs."

It was then karan understood that zayn monicca and nishant must have went to hospital and tejasswi might have sneaked out. "GO IN, Tejasswi."

"No. Today i want to spend my day with my husband." Teja grinned.

"I told u to stop all this facade in the morning itself. U r still not over that hubby - wifey Shit? "

"U know, my friends admire me for my carefree nature. So i really do whatever i want to! And right now, i want to spend some quality time with u. " Teja answered.

"Dont irritate me!"

"Oh lord, its so sunny and this man, my husband, is making me stand in this hot. What a fate?" Tejasswi said dramatically ignoring his comment .